About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #601
nick sims

Wink Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, im stuck at the part where i need to make a diving suit, so i asked the girl who makes clothes and she says i need to find someone who is tech-savvy or somthing lol, who is this? or what do i need to do?
Thanks
the petting zoo guy
Old 06-06-2010, 02:19 PM   #602
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I'm stuck trying to fix Tobor's remote control. I can't figure out how to get that last gear in the upper left corner moving.

Help?
Sorry idk im suck on that 2
Old 06-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #603
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

yah om can some 1 help me with teh forensic thing black goop in the water at da beach
Old 06-19-2010, 07:52 AM   #604
Unregistered

Unhappy Where middle part???

Help me!!!! i can't find the middle part of the code when you look 4 the sunken ship. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2010, 12:48 PM   #605
Unregistered

im stuck on the bird eggs part plzzzzzzzzz!!!!! some one help!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 07:21 PM   #606
Unregistered

Talking Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
HELP!!!
Im in the cave where i need to solve a puzzle: 2>10>?>250>1250 Deoes anyone know what the missing number is?

~thankyou
50 u multiply each number by 5 to get the answer!!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:39 PM   #607
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

what is hopkins secret password?
Old 07-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #608
Unregistered

Smile Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

u see the house nxt to the animal?
yeh go to the fence at the back and you will see a part that is broken there's a rock there. at first i didn't get it either but yeh that's where his lair is...
Old 07-23-2010, 04:24 PM   #609
Unregistered

Talking Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

go up the hill with the drain. use the f space to move the rocks to help you get up to the second part of the hill.(move the rocks in front of the cave to. then enter. welcome to yuki's under ground submerine base!http:
Old 07-24-2010, 04:51 PM   #610
Unregistered

Smile Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
hello ,

im really stuck on the part when your in V's hideout.

i keep searching for the map in his hideout but cant see it

does anyone know where it is?

Well when you're in theif V's hideout he will have some toy frogs in his room witch make noise. Try to play the song that is recorded on the music box thingy
Old 07-29-2010, 09:38 AM   #611
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

please help me im stuck on the boardwalk and i cant figure out how to raise the sub
Old 07-29-2010, 09:43 AM   #612
Unregistered

Red face Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

i cant figure out the puzzle to raise the sub someone pleeeeze help me
Old 07-29-2010, 09:46 AM   #613
Unregistered

Cool Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
yah om can some 1 help me with teh forensic thing black goop in the water at da beach
yo you need to anaylyze it dude
Old 07-29-2010, 09:48 AM   #614
Unregistered

Quote:
go up the hill with the drain. use the f space to move the rocks to help you get up to the second part of the hill.(move the rocks in front of the cave to. then enter. welcome to yuki's under ground submerine base!http:
yeah but how do you figure out the riddle
Old 08-09-2010, 03:48 PM   #615
Unregistered

Quote:
im stuck on the bird eggs part plzzzzzzzzz!!!!! some one help!!!!!!!!!!
i need help too.What are the two pigs staring at?