About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #481
Unregistered

Smile Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

[quote=gazzaq13;174222]hello

i am the mission with eveyln, in which her house has been robbed

i am stuck on it!

the last thing that happened was the footprints in her house, they just stopped as i came to the bed, then they led me out the window and nothing happened, please help

with thanks

dear gazz well what you do is when you go out the window there will be more footprints and they lead you out in the town square hope this helps
Old 12-30-2009, 07:33 AM   #482
Liam

Thumbs down Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

How do u get to the part where u need to find the footprints and ive found them but it hasn't done anything

From Liam
Old 12-30-2009, 11:24 AM   #483
Unregistered

Talking Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am there with you, I just got the headquarter and am supposed to go to the mountains but there doesn't seem to be a jet and all I can do is dispatch on missions. Can someone please help us?
dudes chill the jet is on the third floor[use the elevator]and go all the way to your right then you'll see the jet.hop it helps
Old 12-30-2009, 11:35 AM   #484
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I am at the part at Zoe's masion and i am stuck analyzing if the brokken fortune is a fake or not and i hate the molecules! help please
Old 12-30-2009, 11:42 AM   #485
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
the number is 25. using simple math, u could find that out
WRONG its 50
Old 12-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #486
Unregistered

Wink Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
WRONG its 50
wait no its 5 ITS 5!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2009, 01:05 PM   #487
Unregistered

Wink Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

after the trail ends you do a dumpster dive behind the building. Hope that helps!
Old 12-30-2009, 01:46 PM   #488
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
i need help with da submarine control panel
please help me on the part where you have to fix the submarine panel
Old 12-30-2009, 02:41 PM   #489
Unregistered

Cool Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

hey does anybody know how to brake open the boxes i cant and i need the map.I cant open them HELPPPPPPPP!
Old 12-30-2009, 07:43 PM   #490
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
How do you break the ice and climb down the chimney, I'm stuck on top of the roof besides the broken wood path on the way to where PW scarf is. Please help- I'm getting frustrated!
You jus brek ice with crobar
Old 12-30-2009, 10:17 PM   #491
Unregistered

Smile Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
hi,

im on the part in Zoe's house. i cant figure out how to find out if the foot prints are carl's or not. i have a bag of flour in my items but i dont know what to do. can someone please help me?

thank you
You don't use the flour, there is a jar of jam on the island and if you smash it on the floor it will catch the footprint.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:07 AM   #492
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
How do you get into the sunshrine?
Thanks =D
Yeah me too, I have no idea how to get in.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:25 AM   #493
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck on the part where Carl the zombie is making my sandwich and he's supposed to step in the jelly, but he hasn't stopped making the sandwich yet! If you can help, please do!

-Furious and Frustrated
Turn on the detector and then you wil see his prints. I know, I just walked around the kitchen for about 20 mins before figuring it out.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:25 AM   #494
Unregistered

Question Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

please help i am in the part that i need to break open the boxes to the map to the treasure but i cant figure it out please help me bye!
Old 12-31-2009, 12:49 PM   #495
Unregistered

Talking Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Help, my son and i have been to the top of the ski lift, placed belts, found the PW scarf , but need one gear for the lift,
read all the blogs and no anserwer other then go to top of building break ice on chimney and then go threw chimney, does not work,
walked all over that area and still no extra parts.
could some one help me
thanks