About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #211
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppylover9sf View Post
I am stuck on a riddle and it says "two silent animals look over the map, they lack locomotion, yet live near locomotives." what do I do. It doesn't let me go anywhere on the map.What could it mean.
i need help. what do i do.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:15 PM   #212
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
save your game, quit and go back in, you will be at the top near the exit to the sewer
Thank you!
Old 10-11-2009, 05:02 PM   #213
Puzzlemom

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
where can i find the megaphone?
Top of the sign on the boardwalk (you jump up on a crate and a fence at the back, then cross the roof to the boardwalk sign, jump up on it until the speaker lights up green, then pick up).
Old 10-11-2009, 05:49 PM   #214
Unregistered

I am stuck trying to find Patrick's crane keys. I have looked and looked and cannot find them! Does anyone know where they are?

Thank you~
Old 10-11-2009, 05:49 PM   #215
PuzzleMom

Water Pump

The water pump: biggest constraint is where the large gear goes, so place it first, between the upper row of reds and the lower row of reds so that it will activate gears both above and below itself at once. Use the longest belts horizontally, where they have to go to reach the far right parts of the red gears. I'm sorry, I don't know how to include a diagram.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #216
Puzzlemom

Quote:
I am stuck trying to find Patrick's crane keys. I have looked and looked and cannot find them! Does anyone know where they are?

Thank you~
In a SAFE place... get it? :-) Your lockpick tool will open his office safe.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #217
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzlemom View Post
In a SAFE place... get it? :-) Your lockpick tool will open his office safe.
OH! That makes sense, thanks a ton!
Old 10-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #218
smi9127

I need help on the beach

i have to get to clara for a tea party and i have to idea where to go once on the cliff
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
smi9127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:16 PM   #219
Ashley

Question Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Ok I REALLY need HELP. how do u fix the computer in the cave in the beach?!?!? I have asked this like a MILLION times and have NO ANSWER!!! =(
Please help!!!
~Thanks! =D
Old 10-11-2009, 08:38 PM   #220
Unregistered

I'm stuck trying to fix Tobor's remote control. I can't figure out how to get that last gear in the upper left corner moving.

Help?
Old 10-11-2009, 09:14 PM   #221
Unregistered

Behind a house, between the two statues, is a rock. Click "A" on the rock.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:26 PM   #222
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice View Post
Do you know what the order is? I'm very confused because some of the frogs I think are supposed to be hit twice. I've tried that but it doesn't work. Please help!!!
If the frogs were numbered from 1 to 8, going left to right and top to bottom, the sequence is:

4 4 5 8 8 5 4 1 2 2 1 4 4 1 1
Old 10-11-2009, 09:34 PM   #223
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;174567]How do you even get to V's hideout. I chose the option to follow him, but when I get to the road turning, he just runs off! Help please!QUOTE]

Stay directly behind him. He swerves his head left and right every so often. If you are directly behind him he won't see you. Careful not to be too close, and learn the locations where he makes turns so that you can be standing behind him at those points.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:09 AM   #224
Hannah

Exclamation Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

HELP!!!!

Im stuck on Evelyn's apartment i cant get past the part where you find the note in the dumpster i've talked to everyone and yet i am still stuck PLEASE HELP ME!!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:08 AM   #225
rlneford
New Poster

can anyone tell me how to fix the moon shrine chest in the jungle. been trying for days. thanx
rlneford is offline   Reply With Quote