About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-10-2009, 04:22 PM   #196
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I seem to be stuck in the stinking sewer in the Industrial area. I've found out that I need to find another manhole to investigate the sounds, but I need to get out of the sewer and I seem to be stuck. I know I need to be using the F-Space Manipulator to move the barrels, but I don't seem to be getting them in the right place so I can move up.

Any suggestions?
Old 10-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #197
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I seem to be stuck in the stinking sewer in the Industrial area. I've found out that I need to find another manhole to investigate the sounds, but I need to get out of the sewer and I seem to be stuck. I know I need to be using the F-Space Manipulator to move the barrels, but I don't seem to be getting them in the right place so I can move up.

Any suggestions?
save your game, quit and go back in, you will be at the top near the exit to the sewer
Old 10-10-2009, 04:33 PM   #198
Unregistered

Quote:
This is my second time asking this. On the wii version, where can I find the trophy that is next to the avian-jousting Goth Boy trophy cabinet. I've helped one of you, so help me!
The trophy next to Goth Boy is of Brandi, Esma and Yuki. You find it in the industrial area. If I remember right you have to be in the junkyard on the other side of the fence from where Brandi and Esma are planting trees (I know it is in that area). A spot should come up for you to examine, when you do you get the trophy.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:51 PM   #199
Unregistered

hi,

im on the part in Zoe's house. i cant figure out how to find out if the foot prints are carl's or not. i have a bag of flour in my items but i dont know what to do. can someone please help me?

thank you
Old 10-11-2009, 03:23 AM   #200
PuzzleMom

Quote:
Hi
Im stuck on the beach i cant fix the bike or work out how to get over the wall to go have a tea party with the squid thing can someone help me please
The wall: Once the Fspace manipulator has moved the brown boards into place for steps, just jump up next to the wall on the narrow sand ledge to the left and then onto the wall.

Motorcycle (drat!!!): I am with you, though, got all the gears running and both electrics hooked up to the solar panel (solar panel?! in a motorcycle??), but the engine itself is red and I have no clue how to fix that, what it needs. You'd think since they are adding a new type of object into the puzzle they would give you a tutorial or a hint or something. Sigh.

Water pump person: I helped my son do the water pump, usually you start with where the pulleys have to go in order to hook the gear train together (biggest constraint, along with power beam locations), and only worry about the red objects being hooked up. I will not get to that part on my game for a day or so but I will try to write it down for you when I do it again.

Molecules: My two big principles on these are 1) START with the highest-dot atoms and move down in dots, and 2) USE SYMMETRY. A lot of the molecules are symmetrical, a few are not (for example, the one that starts with an off-center square of four-dot atoms is not completely symmetrical because of lack of space on the left). When you have only one-dot atoms left, make sure that you place them so that they only contact ONE of the open atoms of the molecule at once. If you can't, you will need to rearrange at least the 2-dot ones until you can Next: NOT all atoms have to be in one molecule to win! If you have leftovers that will make a complete second molecule, make it! You will beat the puzzle.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:25 AM   #201
PuzzleMom

Quote:
hi,

im on the part in Zoe's house. i cant figure out how to find out if the foot prints are carl's or not. i have a bag of flour in my items but i dont know what to do. can someone please help me?

thank you
Smash the jam on the floor and ask carl to make you a sandwich so he will walk through it.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:28 AM   #202
PuzzleMom

OOPS they are not brown boards they are the Tetris-looking darker blocks lying on top of the wall! there are two of them and you just grab them with the F-space tool and slot them into place in the gaps in the wall to allow you to use them as a hopping ladder to the top. You can rotate a piece with the nunchuk stick.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:34 AM   #203
PuzzleMom

Quote:
How do I find something round and shiny in the junk yard? Thank you guys!
You don't, you want a spare part from Tobor for the dog to chew on. Go to Dr. F's and you can ask him or just approach Tobor with the tool/lockpick in hand and you will get the part you need, but you miss getting a faceful of his attitude then.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:08 AM   #204
Unregistered

Question Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymbyrne View Post
did you solve mountain mission stuck on follow the footprints clue .
i'm stuck on follow the footprints too, did you find out how to do it
Old 10-11-2009, 08:09 AM   #205
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Okay, figured out the megaphone, still have no idea what to do about Yuki??
where can i find the megaphone?
Old 10-11-2009, 08:34 AM   #206
Unregistered

I'm stuck trying to get the panda out the pen at the petting zoo.

Is there some trick to this?????!!!!!!

Its driving me mad!
Old 10-11-2009, 09:42 AM   #207
Unregistered

Smile Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
where can i find the megaphone?
you have to go to the board walk and between the surf shop and the japense food place there is like a sign thing. go to the back of the auef shop and jump on the roof. if you go to the right corner of the buildingvwhere the sign starts you will see a speaker. thats it. if you dont understand my instructions then talk to dr. f.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:46 AM   #208
Ashley

Question Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

can soneone please draw a picture of how to fix the computer in the cave at the beach. i have been stuck on this for 5 days now...
thanks
Old 10-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #209
puppylover9sf

Unhappy Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I am stuck on a riddle and it says "two silent animals look over the map, they lack locomotion, yet live near locomotives." what do I do. It doesn't let me go anywhere on the map.What could it mean.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #210
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppylover9sf View Post
I am stuck on a riddle and it says "two silent animals look over the map, they lack locomotion, yet live near locomotives." what do I do. It doesn't let me go anywhere on the map.What could it mean.
I need help now.What do i do.