About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-08-2009, 03:46 PM   #166
scarlet

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

im answering your questions now just wait a minute.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:53 PM   #167
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Can sum1 please help me. I've found Lyndsays gems and returned them 2 her but now nothing is happening in the game.....i'm not been given anymore tasks. Every new day when i talk to Lyndsay she gives me a new gem for helping her.....do i have to keep doing this to unlock a new task or am i wasting my time. I've tamed all the animals in the zoo and they're all coming for walks so i don't think i've any unfinished tasks. HELP ME PLEASE.......
Old 10-08-2009, 04:03 PM   #168
scarlet

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Old 10-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #169
Yaz.
New Poster

By any chance, does anybody know how to fix the water pump in the jungle or that other thing in the moon shrine?
Yaz. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:23 PM   #170
Unregistered

This is my second time asking this. On the wii version, where can I find the trophy that is next to the avian-jousting Goth Boy trophy cabinet. I've helped one of you, so help me!
Old 10-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #171
scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is my second time asking this. On the wii version, where can I find the trophy that is next to the avian-jousting Goth Boy trophy cabinet. I've helped one of you, so help me!
is that the were he is riding the chicken? if so i may have got it from a dispatch mission. or you know you have to get ink for his tatto which is the slug in the water.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:47 PM   #172
Unregistered

i am in the jungle and cant fix the water pipe!!! i have been working on this forever! i have found the torch, the cup, and the lemur and have them all standing on thier pedestals...but i cant fix the water pipe to get clean water for the cup to activate the last pedistal! anyone been here and done it that can walk me through it? is there something i need to do first?
Old 10-08-2009, 09:51 PM   #173
Unregistered

Quote:
Has anyone got a far as the jungle in my sims agents, if so I really need your help with the four pedestals I have the monkey and horn, I have also mended the water pump but I cant find the cup or the torch looked everywhere used all my tools and can not find either of these items can anyone tell me where i can find them.
i think the torch is up in the tree, or it is in the sun shrine. the cup is in the moon shrine. can you tell me how you solved the water pump puzzle?
Old 10-08-2009, 10:00 PM   #174
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaz. View Post
I've got 3 out of the 4 spare parts in the jungle bit =/ i've got a part from the water wheel, a part from near the tent and a part from the stereo. Anybody else know where the other part is? Thanks.
you can salvage a part form the mummy case in the moon shrine and also one from the jack in the box in the sun shrine
Old 10-08-2009, 11:41 PM   #175
Unregistered

How do I find something round and shiny in the junk yard? Thank you guys!
Old 10-09-2009, 04:44 AM   #176
Unregistered

Wink Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

On the Wii version can someone please tell me where to find the treasure chests with the combination code for the hatch in the sunken ship? Thanks very much!
Old 10-09-2009, 07:44 AM   #177
Ashley

Smile Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Can someone please tell me how to fix the super computer in the secret cave on the beach? Thanks!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 11:00 AM   #178
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I can only salavage 5 out of 6 parts on the beach.

Can anyone help?
Old 10-09-2009, 12:52 PM   #179
Unregistered

Quote:
I can only salavage 5 out of 6 parts on the beach.

Can anyone help?
what have you salvaged?
Old 10-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #180
Matt

Does anyone know if I can go back to the temple once I beat it.