About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-07-2009, 03:35 PM   #151
Yaz.
New Poster

Thumbs up Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileyslave View Post
jack in the box inside Sun Temple
Thanks! Found it by the time I had checked back on here hehe
Yaz. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #152
Cami

Exclamation Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cami View Post
(more) HELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! I really don't know how to fix the weel in the temple im at the part with the river thats inside of the temple. I REALLY need help, so please, please. please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also if u need more discription as to where I am, im at the part where you finnally find the crazy old man, and he asks you to find him friends, im right after that part. HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!! I've been stuck on this part for 3 days now!!!! Will someone help me?!
Old 10-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #153
Unregistered

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Can someone please help me with fixing the control panel for the sub??? I really cant figure it out!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 04:07 PM   #154
scarlet

Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please help as i am stuck on this too. *I know its something to do with the frogs but what?

thanks emma
what is v hide out ? is it after evenly pushes mochbus in the portal thingy?
Old 10-07-2009, 04:48 PM   #155
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

i need help at the part were you have to get the submarine up but i cant do the part with the wires and gears I NEED HELP
Old 10-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #156
scarlet

guys i can do questions on anlazying, and fixing. locking and hacking is really easy. so you should already get it.
and i'll answer you questions once my sister is done watching the vamp dairies.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:52 PM   #157
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet View Post
guys i can do questions on anlazying, and fixing. locking and hacking is really easy. so you should already get it.
and i'll answer you questions once my sister is done watching the vamp dairies.
i need help with da submarine control panel
Old 10-07-2009, 10:12 PM   #158
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire. View Post
Umm.. ? what do you mean?
Mines was the right password that worked for me and for friends.
so was mine, only i forgot to remove the dots and the minus sign. Im sorry if i seem as a bitch. But i was the first in the whole internet to find the awnser and then 1 hour after you write yours so sorry if im suspicius =3 oh well no big deal we are to help ^^
Old 10-08-2009, 10:16 AM   #159
Unregistered

Angry Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

On Wii, can someone please explain how to fix the submarine controls!!!!! please asap
Old 10-08-2009, 11:45 AM   #160
Unregistered

Quote:
Can any1 tell me how 2 find Lyndsay's gems. I've spoken 2 Hopkins and he's looking 4 proof that they're Lyndsays.....what next??
Get the photo off your assistant...then take it to Hopkins.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:32 PM   #161
Ytram

Talking Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Really Stuck!
Can someone tell me the order you do the frogs!
PLEASE HELP!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 12:56 PM   #162
Unregistered

Quote:
Stuck at the beach - can't figure out how to fix Chaz's motorbike

And how do you get to the picnic?
i couldnt fix the motorcycle either...i did hear that you can finish the task without doing it though...but i havent had any luck, lol!

to get to the picnic you go past the docks all the way to the left. use f space manipulater to move the rocks to jump up to the cliff landing. then go to the next f space manipulater by the little bridge and move the blocks at the very top (they are hard to see, they are at the very top of the screen at the top of the wall) and move them so you can jump up and over the wall...you will then be able to find the tide pools where the picnic is.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:12 PM   #163
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck on the beach. My hint from Dr. F is "The Doctor says I need a gadget, and the only prescription is more megaphone." I have no idea where to find this. I thought megaphone might refer to either Summer or Tim, but I can't talk to either of them about this and I don't know where else to search.

Also I have a hint that says "The records from the phone booth show that Yuki placed an order for paint, but why?" Don't know what to do with this either. Can't talk to anyone about it and can't find anywhere to examine that mentions paint. ???
if you go back and talk to dr f then talk to your assistant he will tell you the megaphone is the speaker on the top of the boardwalk sign. go behind the shops, one of the buildings has crates on top of it. climb up the crates to get to the top of the building. jump to the next building on the left from the roof until you get to the top of the sign then pick up the speaker.

you will find the paints in the secret cave with the submarine. speaking of which...does anyone know how to fix the submarine? i have been at it for hours and cant figure it out!
Old 10-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #164
Unregistered

Question Re: MySims Agents Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

please help! i cant get the submarine controls fixed! draw a diagram, someone, please!

i also cant anaylize the sticky substance in the water at the beach!

and i cant fix the motorcyle!

i hate the beach! i cant get anything else done! if anyone has done the things at the beach, please help!
Old 10-08-2009, 02:41 PM   #165
Unregistered

How do you do the "flow of life"?