About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-19-2010, 07:35 PM   #121
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

For the thorns, you need to navigate a maze. That or run through, and when you get through to a stop that doesn't hurt, wait for your health to recover.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:21 PM   #122
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you click on one of the three guns. Another screen comes up with your hidden weapons. You can choose which one you want to use.

You are on the right page just click one of the three guns and you will get more options.
how do you click on them?
Old 03-20-2010, 07:36 PM   #123
Unregistered

Quote:
I keep falling off the log to get to the ferrel goat's. what am i doing wrong?Three or four steps out and i'm falling.Can anyone help me to get across?This is driving me nuts,please help...
you have to tilt the gun the abisite way you are falling
Old 03-31-2010, 10:23 AM   #124
Unregistered

Talking Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
how do you kill all 3 of the leopards at the last level?? any suggestions!
use a shotgun and open fire on them that worked for me
Old 04-02-2010, 11:59 PM   #125
fastfreddy
New Poster

Smile Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

I could sure use some help, I have completed all 12 missions in the trial portion of the game, I got a gold medal in every game but have not been accepted into the order, what is going on.?
fastfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:20 AM   #126
Unregistered

We got this for Easter. My six year old son killed the mountain lion in four tries!!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 12:20 PM   #127
fastfreddy
New Poster

Quote:
We got this for Easter. My six year old son killed the mountain lion in four tries!!!!
Thats great, it took me about fifty tries. The mallard ducks are going to be fun.
fastfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:37 PM   #128
Unregistered

Quote:
I can't kill the darn mountain lion - any suggestions? =)
get it off of u and shoot it in the face
Old 04-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #129
Unregistered

Smile Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfreddy View Post
I could sure use some help, I have completed all 12 missions in the trial portion of the game, I got a gold medal in every game but have not been accepted into the order, what is going on.?
remember that time that the girl said my six year old son killed the moutain lion... that was me!!!!
and i killed the black bear
Old 04-10-2010, 05:46 PM   #130
TeeAlyn

Can anyone tell me how I get to the guns I've unlocked in the game? They aren't showing up when i switch the gun in any of the levels.
TeeAlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #131
Unregistered

Red face Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
I can't kill the darn mountain lion - any suggestions? =)
get your shotgun ou then after the first counter when hes staying still shoot it many times
Old 04-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #132
Unregistered

Angry Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

what lvl do u get the cross bow at help me pls
Old 04-19-2010, 12:54 AM   #133
gabysolis_4
New Poster

I get right on the tree to set up the Treestand but I don't have it in my inventory. ┐How can I get it?
Thank you.
gabysolis_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 07:55 AM   #134
pride2005
New Poster

can anyone tell me how to save my game? I know it sounds simple but after completing mission 4 I turned it off and when I came back to it I had to start over with no missions unlocked???
pride2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:35 PM   #135
pettis595shaggy

Rep Power: 0 pettis595shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point

i have gotten all the way to rank 12 and i still cannot open level eight what can i do or what do i need to do to get that level unlocked.
pettis595shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote