About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-27-2010, 11:34 PM   #91
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

To defeat the pink mimbus you have to use one of tricks. The best one that does damage is the SHY GUY SQUAD. Pick this one and you'll be able to defeat mimbus faster. Remember if your low on life stock up and this way if he hits you, you still have the special attack.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:44 PM   #92
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

You need to go back and push the star piece you have so it will shine and than you'll be able to let it fall when you go back to it. Remember when you complete the star go to the star shape where it goes and press up to make it fit.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:40 PM   #93
Benjy

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

help !!!!!! i may sound really thick just got into bowser's body and don't know what to do got up to the part where i found luigi but now i'm stuck HELP!!!!!
Old 02-06-2010, 10:01 PM   #94
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

ok! i just got out of the tunnels and im now back at bowsers castle but icant get onto the balcony! and i dont know how to get bowser to push the pink button with the exclamation point! any help?
Old 02-12-2010, 05:47 PM   #95
armyboy77

how do i get to the 2nd and 3rd x in the tunell with the bomb michene.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:51 PM   #96
armyboy77

how do i get to the 1st and 2nd x in the tunell with the bomb michene.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:37 PM   #97
armyboy77

hoe do i bomb the 1st and 2nd wall with the bomb michene in the tunnel? Any help?
Old 02-17-2010, 07:01 PM   #98
trixie
New Poster

Help Please! I am stuck in the tunnels with Bowser trying to push the drill. I am jumping on Bowsers muscles to stimulate them, as Mario and Luigi, but it is never ending. I've been jump for a good half hour now. Am I doing something wrong?
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:11 AM   #99
Unregistered

you have to shoot it with both mario and luigi more times then once.
sry for my grammar :P
Old 02-21-2010, 08:13 AM   #100
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do you get Bowser to jump up onto things?? All those boxes up in the air...did I miss something??
later in the game you can get out of bowsers body
Old 02-21-2010, 08:15 AM   #101
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
Help Please! I am stuck in the tunnels with Bowser trying to push the drill. I am jumping on Bowsers muscles to stimulate them, as Mario and Luigi, but it is never ending. I've been jump for a good half hour now. Am I doing something wrong?
you must push the A or B button when the bros reach the muscle.
sorry for my grammar :P
Old 02-21-2010, 11:33 AM   #102
trixie
New Poster

Exclamation Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Thanks for the help but I'm still at a loss of what to do. I jump and push A and B to push down the muscles and I keep doing this over and over. Then Mario and Luigi spin in around and break apart, and go back to jumping. I've done this FOREVER. I don't know what to do next I've been jumping like this for over half an hour and I'm still jumping. Is something supposed to happen? I've even started over and gotten to the same point and I'm stuck again!
Please help!
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:25 PM   #103
Unregistered

Quote:
I am on the part when Mario and Luigi get out of Bower's body and are in the tunels under toad town, and have to hit the levers but i can't figure out how to hit the levers the toad said, "This should be easy. To rotate the bridge, you hit the lever. But I lost my lever-whacking wrench, so I can't do anything. Mario, any chance you know how to hit far-off things?"

PLEASE HELP ME I'M STUCK!!!!!!!!!
Well, I was stuck on that also......... But somebody helped me so now I can help you! First, you must head back a little bit, and continue left. You will see a yellow tube, (the one that is not blocked) go in there. You will be in a forest. Go left from that wall, and jump on a platform. Soon you will see something almost like a tiny gyser. Use you whirlwind move, (the one where Mario jumps on Luigi's shoulders and they spin) And land on a cloud. Continue using the whirlwind move on the winds, then soon, you will see a shell block. Flying Koopas will come and teach you how to use the shell block. Then, they will test you. Collect the block, then B will make Luigi hit Shell Mario with a hammer.(If you jump, you will lose the shell) and hit the moving Koopas. Keep doing that, then you will be allowed to use Shell Mario! Head back to where Toad is, then hit the shell block. Then, just hit the lever with shell Mario, then continue on! The rest should be easy.
_

~ Fawful has hunger!!!!! No, no hunger for nuts. - Fawful
Old 02-24-2010, 04:31 PM   #104
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyboy77 View Post
hoe do i bomb the 1st and 2nd wall with the bomb michene in the tunnel? Any help?
Oh not this again................. Simple yet tricky! Before you punch the bomb, fire it. Then, You must wait until the bomb says 3, then punch. Once you breach the two walls, continue onward. The rest should be straightfoward from there........

_

~ Fawful has hunger!!!!!!!! No, no hunger for nuts. _ Fawful
Old 02-24-2010, 04:38 PM   #105
Unregistered

Quote:
ok! i just got out of the tunnels and im now back at bowsers castle but icant get onto the balcony! and i dont know how to get bowser to push the pink button with the exclamation point! any help?
If you can just quote to me what you did last? That would be a great help.

_

Fawful has hunger!!!!!! No, no hunger for nuts. ~ Fawful.