About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-18-2011, 08:59 AM   #196
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

cant beat wisdurm ;-(
Old 03-03-2011, 04:11 PM   #197
Mario man

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm having a hard time sucking in Fawful[no pun intended] is there an easier way?
Easier way? Super vacuum. Tap y & x repeadedly and you should get it.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #198
Unregistered

Talking Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
when its green luigi will hit when its red mario will u need either to fire or to jump on it
you actually need to kill the real copy, after you killed all the other copies, the real one will shine and swich around when you are facing them
Old 04-07-2011, 07:37 PM   #199
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
ok. I'm sooooooo confused. When you're on stage in bowsers castle, how do you beat midbus? I always die when he like puffes up. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have to keep punching until he stops
Old 04-10-2011, 05:57 AM   #200
Unregistered #1

Thumbs up Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

just find toadsworth and he tells you how to use it
Old 04-15-2011, 12:00 AM   #201
Unregistered

i have read everyones issue and answer for getting luigi hammer i am stuck and cannont get i i went through the whole thing to see if i missed it i need to make mario smaller so fit threw to the the nymber 6 attack peice... can anyone help me please?
Old 06-18-2011, 08:57 AM   #202
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

When I made to a "golden pipe" and came up the clouds the "attack block for the rest of the pieces won't open" please help to fix this glitch!

p.s. my l&r botton broke and i think my dsi is making the level of the blue shell won't work (I THINK, NOT THE ANSWER!)
Old 06-21-2011, 06:21 PM   #203
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
i'm actually having the same problem. i cannot seem to figure out how to switch to the hammer for luigi.. does anyone know if this is a bug?
No it is not a bug . Luigi cannot have his back really close to a wall because then he cannot swing the hammer back .
so put luigi and mario out in the open and then try for luigis hammer!
Old 07-06-2011, 05:25 PM   #204
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck in the "Pump Works" since I am unable to use Luigi's Hammer to shrink Mario. Actually, I even started to whole game again since I tought I missed something. Finally I just think my game came with a "Bug" or some kind of a problem since I can use Mario's Hammer but not Luigi's. When I press the "R" buttom, Mario swith to the hammer but Luigi's Sign stills with the jump symbol. If I press "R" again, Mario's hammer disappear but Luigi's still the same. Am I doing something wrong or for real my game needs to be returned? Please, I will appreciate any help.

Carlos
Hey yeah, just keep going through that level and mario and luigi will come up with the move.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:55 PM   #205
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

now, its been awhile since i was in the energey hold, (i'm at blizzard midbus) but what i would suggest is to find all the pieces first, put them all in then put it in the last open space, to find the pieces, look everywhere, use any trick, and try almost everything you can think of to fin them.
Good luck!
Old 07-14-2011, 10:01 PM   #206
Unregistered

You have to do a serten thing to get luigis hammer, if you haven't found that toad in pump works, then you can't use luigis hammer outside of battle.
I hope advice helps=)
P.s. if you already found the toad, then time to get a new copy.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:03 AM   #207
Unregistered

Quote:
I am on the part when Mario and Luigi get out of Bower's body and are in the tunels under toad town, and have to hit the levers but i can't figure out how to hit the levers the toad said, "This should be easy. To rotate the bridge, you hit the lever. But I lost my lever-whacking wrench, so I can't do anything. Mario, any chance you know how to hit far-off things?"

PLEASE HELP ME I'M STUCK!!!!!!!!!
how do u get mario and luigi out of bowser
Old 10-28-2011, 08:10 AM   #208
Unregistered

Quote:
OMG I am going to LOSE IT! I am stuck in the energy hold with Mario and Luigi looking for star pieces. I have a star piece that is "oddly shapen", and I cannot for the life of me find out where it goes, or what I can do to fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried IGN's walkthrough, and thats not helping AT ALL!!
*******SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!************
get rid of all pieces exept the top two side pieces then collect that triangle piece wich will fit in a door in the firt room of the top piece
Old 11-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #209
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck in the "Pump Works" since I am unable to use Luigi's Hammer to shrink Mario. Actually, I even started to whole game again since I tought I missed something. Finally I just think my game came with a "Bug" or some kind of a problem since I can use Mario's Hammer but not Luigi's. When I press the "R" buttom, Mario swith to the hammer but Luigi's Sign stills with the jump symbol. If I press "R" again, Mario's hammer disappear but Luigi's still the same. Am I doing something wrong or for real my game needs to be returned? Please, I will appreciate any help.

Carlos
luigis hammer is sperate to marios luigis hammer u get later on
Old 12-27-2011, 08:31 PM   #210
EpicTetrisMario

Angry Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

im stuck in funny bone and marios hammer wont work and what i mean is im at the jump thing and it wont go to the hammer thing