About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #181
Unregistered

Question Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttapeanut View Post
hi thanks for the info but I was wondering in each jump that Mario an Luigi stomp how long do let Mario stomp an Luigi both 5 mins each time they switch out I dont know but its taking forever please help I want to get pass this part like how long do u stomp mario then Luigi
I am stuck here too! Someone help, is there an amount of time to hold down the buttons?
Old 09-04-2010, 10:28 AM   #182
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Never mind I just figured it out! When they come apart you have to press & hold A & B to, then they fall & it continues on
Old 09-11-2010, 12:07 PM   #183
Unregistered

Talking Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
well how do create suction?
To get enough suction, somehow (i dont know how) you need to get bowser to be furious or mad when you punch dark bowser in the stomach. when bowsers mad you should be able to inhale fawful easily.
Old 10-16-2010, 05:39 PM   #184
Unregistered

Thumbs down

Quote:
How do you get Bowser to jump up onto things?? All those boxes up in the air...did I miss something??
i know same here i cant jump i need to in order to win. anyone , someone PLEASE help!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 07:23 PM   #185
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Ok i defeats Midbus, already was forced to eat...but now im walking around going everywhere BUT the entrance to bubble lake. Someone please help me find a way to get to bubble lake.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:37 AM   #186
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

im in the pump works and i already past luigi's hammer but its where right after the hammer when bowser drinks the water a little ball comes out of the little pink tube in the ground and i dont knwo what to do cause if you try to go ahead its blocked and yeah im wondering any heelp.. me and my sister anre having a competition on her dsi and my dsi to see who will beat the game first any clues?
Old 11-21-2010, 06:48 PM   #187
Unregistered

Question Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
go at the first pipe wirh mario and luigi
,use your spin technique to go up with the air and you'll be in the clouds,go further and you come through some block,hit it,and some paratroopas tell you how to learn the shell technique
You have to be more specific when you say " go at the first pipe". Nobody know's which pipe you're talking about. At least I don't. What color is the pipe,where is the pipe? Please re-type it and include those things.

Thank you.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:27 AM   #188
Unregistered

Cool Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
ok. I'm sooooooo confused. When you're on stage in bowsers castle, how do you beat midbus? I always die when he like puffes up. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you just keep pressing the punch button.
Old 12-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #189
Unregistered

Angry Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

How do you get to peach's garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2010, 12:05 PM   #190
Unregistered

Unhappy Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

i need heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!! I am on the level where bowser is in the forest but i can't do anything. i see a big hole in the ground and tried to get in it. Then some dude in my head was telling me how to travel faster. I went back to the cave to see if i missed anything. now im just running up and down the forest and beach do NOTHING!!!! PLEASE HELP! IM ABOUT TO CRY!!! THIS IS SO FRUSTRUATING! i read all the problems here and no one seemed to have the same problem. not fair!! some please help me. i have been stuck for three days. i tried to sail away on the little raft at cavi cove but no luck. and i cant get anywhere else in the second cave. H-E-L-P!!!
Old 12-31-2010, 09:21 AM   #191
Unregistered

Talking Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

okay, im at the point where i need to go inside and talk to the doctor, and battle Bowser. But, I figured the mushroom balls would help me, so I am trying to find them all. I found the ones in the invisible blocks, but I need to find the ones that are buried underground. I don't even remember going in the energy hold, so I went back. Bowser is still unconscious when I'm in his body again. I go across the acid things, and come to the green blocks. They won't let me go any farther than the first room in the energy hold.. Is there any way that I can get the drill move, or even get past the green blocks?? Thanks
Old 12-31-2010, 12:33 PM   #192
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

So I am with Browser in the forest, but when I can't figure out how to get up on the platforms. I know that Browser can't jump, but at the beach and in the forest there are platforms with money and puzzle pieces. How do I get them???? Thank you
Old 01-06-2011, 04:49 PM   #193
Unregistered

I am trying to get all the beans. Please tell me how to get the bros into both bowsers castle and peaches castle. In bowsers I need to go through that door that has the big pink block that bowser can slam on but how do the bros get through there? Or is there another way? In peaches castle how do I get the bros through those stone statues and further in the castle?
Old 01-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #194
Unregistered

Please help me, I'm at the part where mario and luigi have just learned to to dig under ground and I dont know where to go from there, im stuck and cant leave that room. What do I do?
Old 02-13-2011, 12:07 PM   #195
Unregistered

Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

im in the pipe yard and how do i get past the first red pipe?
and how do you prep the launching board and do the fitness explosion?