About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-30-2010, 06:54 AM   #106
Unregistered

Smile Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got the game 2 days ago and am stuck at the congalala :S any tips. (i have the iron katana "grace")
ya use the the chick decapitater large bombs
Old 01-30-2010, 06:57 AM   #107
Unregistered

Re: any tips for kll the khezs ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khez wonder View Post
im faceing the red khez And i was wondering if i could get some tips?
also what better a lance or gunlance ? or long sword?
ya a great sword with water attak is a better way to kill it
Old 01-30-2010, 12:18 PM   #108
Unregistered

Talking Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
i got the game 2 days ago and am stuck at the congalala :S any tips. (i have the iron katana "grace")
ok to beat the congalala wait until he does his sweeping attack and ends up on the ground face up, when he's like that go to town on his head. another way to do it is dodge all of the attaks and hit him when he's turning to get to you, then roll away so he keeps turning. (ps. try to stay away from the back end, his fart attack is devestaing when your a low rank!)
Old 01-30-2010, 12:20 PM   #109
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: any tips for kll the khezs ?

Quote:
ya a great sword with water attak is a better way to kill it
yes that is a good way but don't use the lance or gunlance... they can't block the khezu's lightnig!
Old 02-04-2010, 07:28 AM   #110
Unregistered

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

anyone wanna join a quest in gathering hall 12 at 2:00P.M.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:50 PM   #111
Unregistered

Cool Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

anyone wanna meet up tommorow at 9am uk time, in hall 1. i can get u any item u want my weps attack is 1248 and water attribute 500, i got full rathalos silver sol z defence 611
Old 02-24-2010, 08:05 AM   #112
Unregistered

Cool Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

hi,

im not new, but i haven't played mhfu for a long time.
im probally taking the data from mhf2 so does anyone hav tipps for the dual hypno?

thanks
Old 02-25-2010, 05:09 AM   #113
Unregistered

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
hi,

im not new, but i haven't played mhfu for a long time.
im probally taking the data from mhf2 so does anyone hav tipps for the dual hypno?

thanks
i usually use the ls (longsword)
the first time i did it i only had 2 mins left at the end,
i had to try every kind of weapon.
even gunlance which im really bad at
and ill never take a ranged weapon, 'cuz the hypno always does the stupid jump which follows you and knocks you down when you try to go under its legs
Old 03-28-2010, 04:20 AM   #114
Unregistered

How the hell do u make hermitaur S?
Old 03-29-2010, 12:15 PM   #115
Unregistered

Quote:
q? what qwests do u have to do to get hr up
how can you get a hard monster bone if you are on HR6 cheif quests and HR4 guild quests? + How can you play online- i go to the onlline gathering hall and no one is there.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:13 AM   #116
apoy16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Weir View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for Sony PSP. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
how can i defeat tigrex easily with my jade storm bowguns|
apoy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:21 PM   #117
Unregistered

Quote:
what you wana do if your having troubles, is take a few pitfall traps, when it falls in attack it like crazy until your spirt gauge is full, when it is, don't use it, keep it, as it raises your attack power. then when its close to dying use your spirit blades attack to finish it off, but don't forget a few paintballs, just incase it escapes
Old 04-16-2010, 02:09 PM   #118
asdfghjklwin

Quote:
steps for the giadrome 1 kill the giaprey beefore he comes. tips. when he jumps tword you press x and roll away always attack him from the sides use flash bombs trank bombs shock traps [buy them from the store] whenever your low heal ! i find the game very impossible myself and so it took me forever to do it to.
i killed the kut ku first so i can get its armer it will mack it easy to kill the giadrome and the bulldrome
Old 04-17-2010, 01:20 PM   #119
Unregistered

Quote:
once you get level four quests go after the monoblos, when you fight it start with the head to break his horn (this is the only way to get blood red horn from him) nextgo for the tail (you can skin this 2x) then finish him. get his armer and if your a greatsword person you want the helberd and long sword get the monoblos scyth....

and i got a Q? for any one who can answer how do you get your Hr level up?
if u want get ur HR up then do the multiplayer quests
Old 04-24-2010, 01:32 PM   #120
Unregistered

any one want 2 meet me in gathering hall hunter rank 6 attak 1460 us time today at 4:30pm or tomorow at the same time at gathering hall 1