About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-21-2009, 08:14 PM   #91
help

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

can anyone hlp me wit the secrat request: 2 monoblos . i tried devil slicer and everything. i need tds (true devil slicer). wats ann easy way to get pale khezu steak. i tried using the poo bomb wen he was there uptop the ceiling in caves. 2 questions help
Old 12-06-2009, 02:31 PM   #92
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got the game 2 days ago and am stuck at the congalala :S any tips. (i have the iron katana "grace")
Just make shock traps and pit falls, buy trap tools and combine them to make a portible shock trap and a pitfall then in the quest there gonna give you another shock trap keep using your advantages when hes stuck.its gonna run alot so use your paintballs.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:13 PM   #93
slayer

Thumbs up Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
kill pig with like dual swords or sword wit sheild then giadrome
u can also kill the gia drome with daul blades stay close to it
Old 12-10-2009, 01:18 PM   #94
slayer

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

i need help to kill the tigrex and kuslua doara any tips the tigrex mission is absolute power
Old 12-13-2009, 08:24 AM   #95
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer View Post
i need help to kill the tigrex and kuslua doara any tips the tigrex mission is absolute power
bring flash bombs and materials to combine it,10 bomb materials plus 10 flash bugs, to kushala do the same way and bring materials that poisoned it so the wind around it will be negated.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:15 PM   #96
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer View Post
my first time i fought tigrex i used a lance, but now i jst use narga armour and the long sword from him to and he goes down in about 8 minutes
Old 12-23-2009, 10:33 AM   #97
Unregistered

Need help defeating Tigrex!!!

So yeah.....I just defeated Kushala Daora and now i've got an urgent quest from the village elder and she told me to fight the tigrex....I tried alot of time very hard and i keep failing.....
So....any tips on defeating tigrex?
Old 12-24-2009, 10:09 AM   #98
random

Quote:
once you get level four quests go after the monoblos, when you fight it start with the head to break his horn (this is the only way to get blood red horn from him) nextgo for the tail (you can skin this 2x) then finish him. get his armer and if your a greatsword person you want the helberd and long sword get the monoblos scyth....

and i got a Q? for any one who can answer how do you get your Hr level up?
To raise your Hr do gathering hall quests.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:53 PM   #99

Cool Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I have one,
(Sometimes works)
If your up against a wyvern (Rathian example) if you stand under it and keep hitting it in the legs, it'll probably keep trying to tail whip you.
But your under it so you don't get hit
Youy can keep hitting it until it flinches or falls over

Note: When the wyvern is angry it won't work!
Old 12-25-2009, 09:57 PM   #100
Some Dude!

The guy was right!
If u sit under the monoblos sometimes it will try and tail whip u!
Awsome!
I worked twice for me

You should try it!
Old 12-26-2009, 08:55 AM   #101
Unregistered

I always do tigrex with great sword
it ain't hard u don't even have to be good with great sword
well actuall u do. u just need the right timing
once he turns, he'll get a hit in his face.
if he's in rage, it's harder
the first time i used greatsword against tiggi
it took about 45 min
it was the G-rank one. now i need maximum of 15 mins (for the G-rank one)
Old 12-31-2009, 11:29 PM   #102
Unregistered

Question Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

what is the fastest and the most easiest way to get a "Flame Sack"?
P.S. how do you play online?
Old 01-12-2010, 05:13 AM   #103
jeric14

kill tigrex-absolute power

first cut its tail then hit its claws to reduce its damage,.then aim for its head,.crush its head so you can get more tigrex items,.then when its sleeping place a pitfalltrap when it falls throw 2 or 3 tranc bomb then its (objective cleared!) .,,

-hope this advice gets handy,.hehe
Old 01-12-2010, 05:24 AM   #104
jeric14

getting flame sack

the easiest way of getting a flame sack is to capture a yian kut-ku not to kill,..when you capture it the flame sack u get will be doubled,
Old 01-16-2010, 09:03 PM   #105
Unregistered

Exclamation thorium 11

help on ash lao LV7