About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-13-2010, 09:20 AM   #136
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got the game 2 days ago and am stuck at the congalala :S any tips. (i have the iron katana "grace")
use weapons which have poisan atribute or fire atribute, you should cary pitfall traps and shock traps flash bombs and also bring matirial to make traps and alot of potion and mega potion :s i am a level four hunter belive me it will work
Old 11-13-2010, 09:30 AM   #137
Unregistered

Wink Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Do all the quests in the level 3 type in offline gathering hall

Land Shark

Damiyo Hermiatur

couple of others i cant remember

i am hunter rank 2

and i dont know how to get hr 3
you should kill the congolalla with a weapon that has fire/poisan atribute and then you will have to kill the khezu use a heavey bowgun and bring crag clust fire normal lvl 1,2,3 and bring pitfall and shock traps. best of luck
Old 11-13-2010, 09:37 AM   #138
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Can anyone tell me the places I have to go to get the materials for the Iron Katana
you should go to the jungle, there are mining spots in zone 1,4,3,7,8
Old 12-28-2010, 06:36 PM   #139
MonsterXD

Smile Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I NEED HELP WITH THE LAND SHARK QUEST!! AND DELIVERING THE 8 LIVERS. if you wana help me call me 347-225-7939 plzz helpp lol
Old 01-07-2011, 03:07 PM   #140
Unregistered

Talking Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I need help!!! i cant lvl up past one! and i have the wolf kantana and i beat the congalala and i was wondering if any one wanted to play online hall gathering room 7?

if yu wanna contact me hit me up at my facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1802453680
Old 01-22-2011, 09:28 AM   #141
Unregistered

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

kirin s armor W/shinobi waist and smoulder dragonsword is my usuall. im hr lvl 8
Old 02-07-2011, 06:12 AM   #142
Unregistered

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

im just about to do ukanlos. just use long swords and my armour set is ukantor helm, ceanataur u mail, ceanataur u arms. teostra waist. ceanataur x legs.

sharp sword
reckless abandon +1
sharpness +1
Old 03-13-2011, 04:58 PM   #143
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

any tips for the lao shen lung 4star quest?
Old 05-05-2011, 12:19 PM   #144
Unregistered

Quote:
i got the game 2 days ago and am stuck at the congalala :S any tips. (i have the iron katana "grace")
this is what you do for that congafuck you get shock trap (x2) then i use bow and arrows hunter (VII), GET a power coating (as many as it lets you, meaning a alot) and then a poison coating ( only gonna need about 15 of them, so then you shoot the shit out of it. so when it jumps away shoot it with paralyze arrow( you about 10 of them) *REMEBER SHOOT ALOT WITH THE PARALYZE ARROWS TILL YOU RUN OUT) Then switch to power coat then shoot away! * Oh yeah take a comrade they come it good help
Old 05-30-2011, 08:45 AM   #145
RawrXD

Question Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Im new to treasure hunting quests but I can't seem to find a mining area I only find other things I'm new to it any tips?
Old 05-31-2011, 05:27 AM   #146
Unregistered

When doing quests, you might notice a blimp flying in the air. That blimp is actually there to help you. If you have forgot psychoserum and just can't find the monster you are looking for, the blimp can help you. When you find the blimp, hit the START button and find your gestures. Face the blimp and choose the wave gesture. When you do this, you will see a flashing light from the blimp and if you look on your map, the monster you are hunting will appear for a few seconds. I hope you find this helpful.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:58 PM   #147
Unregistered

Talking help

how do you get online in mhfu? and i need to get some good stuff say what time you want to play
Old 02-18-2012, 05:34 AM   #148
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

can anyone help me to get to hr3 go on at uk time 8pm in hall no3
Old 02-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #149
Unregistered

if anyone wants i'm on now in online hall 03
Old 03-28-2012, 10:28 AM   #150
Unregistered

Anyone still play the game?