About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-13-2010, 04:34 AM   #76
Unregistered

Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

help!!!!!!!!!

i can't get any new classes

does getting a big star unlock more classes?
Old 08-13-2010, 04:36 AM   #77
Unregistered

Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
(ovesly i know more about this game than anyone here)
well you just get the items agin to get more money or you skip a day and it will be different
who says you know the most?
Old 08-28-2010, 02:53 PM   #78
leopardbh
New Poster

Smile Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Hey everyone i just got this game a couple of days ago and i kinda no what to do but im still puzzled on a couple of things.1.)how do i get a boyfriend? 2.) how do i get shade remains? Please help me
leopardbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:08 PM   #79
Unregistered

Question Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

i just got this game . i think i have a mystery , im not sure how to solve it ! there is a dirty green sluggish monster , hes mad , nobody understands him and hes making all the water dirty ! Help me ?
Old 09-05-2010, 04:49 PM   #80
icenectar

Has anyone gotten the mystery of the dragon yet? I've gotten the ingrediants but I don't know how to give them to the dragon.

As for the post about the green monster, you just have to keep fishing in the river until you get all the trash out of it.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:02 PM   #81
Unregistered

Talking Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
To get Shade Remains, (what I do) is catch fish and bugs, take them to the books at the principals house, and occasionally, I get Shade Remains. And "aaaaaah"... I have no idea, I only got the game 3 days ago =l
the ahhhhhhh from your dorm mean well just go to the room next to your dorm and there will be someone in there (by someone i mean someone in the game)
Old 10-03-2010, 11:25 AM   #82
Unregistered

Angry Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

UGHHH!!! I CANNOT GET FREAKY FROG FAT!!!! I need it for the 4th mystery and I sold malida the materials and she said I could buy it in the shop but IT IS NOT THERE!!! HELP!! I AM SO CONFUSED!!! :?
Old 10-03-2010, 11:29 AM   #83
Unregistered

Question Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

HEL ME!! I CANNOT FIND SHADE REMAINS!! I got like 6 in a row from the bug book but they won't give me any more!!! I can't remeber if it was in mystery time or not. ;(
Old 10-19-2010, 03:22 AM   #84
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venky View Post
I need help, I'm stuck at the mystery of the singer at the island and I don't know what to do. I know that I need Poison Apple Juice because I got that from Malila but I don't know what to do with it. Please help me!!!

DO you mean the siren?

If you do, you don't need poison apple juice, just listen to her song and then play with her after you learn it. Some instruments don't work

If you mean the mermaid, i don't know
Old 11-26-2010, 05:51 PM   #85
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire. View Post
There is a noise coming from my dorm, saying like "ahhhhhhh" what do i do?
Also i need shade remains for this gravestone thing, where do i find them?
Also how do i get underground?

Thanks everyone
When you hear the scream go in the brown door next to your room
Old 12-07-2010, 08:17 PM   #86
Unregistered

Red face Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

I need help with some things on my game . PLEASE HELP, 1) How do i change the time ?? 2) When i complete taskes after mystery time , what does it do ? Are these things called 'quests' ?? thats about it . no wait . 3) Is "kelsey" (skeleton) a female or male ?? i thought it was a girl at first but then was crushing on me ,( imma female ) :P Most of all i want to learn how to change the time , i seen people talking bout it but didnt say how or where to :P
Old 12-07-2010, 08:20 PM   #87
Unregistered

How do i get into the Brown Doors ? is there a certain time or something ??
Old 12-25-2010, 06:01 PM   #88
emily

Talking Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicbaby! View Post
okay i went into my dorm and there was a voice that said would you like that? and i have no idea where to look now. Help?
Just go outside your room and a person will give you a present!
Old 01-12-2011, 04:32 PM   #89
Unregistered

Quote:
there are lots of things you can do you just have to read the booklet and explore. Oh and does antone know how to break up with your boyfriend! I dont like him anymore and I want to go with a new guy. PLEASE HELP!!!!
I dont know how to break up with him but just give him a rotten berry and he wont like it and he might break up with you. Mine broke up with me like 5 times but got back together with me 4times after the 5th time he moved away. Geez. :P
Old 04-24-2011, 04:25 PM   #90
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi, i have just got this game, and it tells me to go and get work from that girl in the shop, so i went and she asked me to get her 3 items i got them and went back and i do not know how to give them to her. I tried selling and then she takes the items give me money, but when i still click on work she is still asking for them items. Help please?
i can answer your question:
shes going to keep asking but the times u give it to her after, is worth less than the firsst.