About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-14-2009, 11:02 AM   #46
Unregistered

Post Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Hi! I'll give you some advices about using the game. I have it for six months and I think I'm pretty "wise" about it (excuse me for my words, I'm Spanish).
To get Shade Remains, just catch fishes or bugs and give them to the books. If they don't have a lot of value, you may receive a Shade Remain from them.
To help the lady in the shop, just search for the things she needs and sell them to her. She will pay you for them, and the first time will even give u 1000 Ritz (dunno if the money it's called the same in english, but i do mean money) and the product she has prepared with them.
About going out with classmates, you can go to the greenhouse to drink a tea or doing homework (that depends on your friend), and, if you're dating with a male/female (the against your character is), he might become your boyfriend/girlfriend. You can also go fishing, eating pasta at the "restaurant" you will find at the beach or at the mushrooms forest, go for a drink at Marcy's (the bar in the shopping avenue) or talk. About the "voices" or whistles you may hear when you are in your room, there are some cases:
A) If you hear a voice after one or two knocks, go out of you bedroom and you may find a classmate who wants something from you.
B) If you hear a cry (AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!) or a whistle, go to the door next to your bedroom's door. Your neighbour might be having problems or want to show you a song you can learn.
About the school: You have three teachers whose lessons change -I think- once a week, so try not to lose any of them!
There is a room at the school where you collect the prizes you win for resolving mysteries. Mysteries come with the Mysterious time: when it begins, you'll see the shape of a creature: the next day, ask your classmates or look around the village to find out whats up with the creature. When you help it in what it asks you to, you will win a prize and it will affect positively to your marks.
About marks: Go to the tower and ask the schools director to check you knowledges (i know that's not exactly the translation spanish-english,but...), and then go to the auditorium to be "checked". If your marks are very good (to get high marks you should talk to classmates, go to your lessons, clean the town from weeds, practise magic, resolve mysteries...) you might get a new hat or a new (don't know the word) thing to do magic. One of the most important things to get one of them is, during the mysterious time, having a extra-class where you have a quiz and beating your classmates (you do not choose to have it).
I to get money, what i do is going to the cave and trying the spell magic+secret+search and find what's under the earth (Just once thing: there are buried objects all over the town, not just at the cave). What I HATE in this game is that EVERYTHING is TOO EXPENSIVE, so think twice before buying anything.
Besides, you can sell furniture, clothes and berries to cat Sith, and he usually pays you a lot and sells furniture.
You can find treasures at the abandoned mansion where Sith places sometimes his "shop", if you look in the THREE chests there are in the mansion. One is behind a bookshelf so, when you are at the dining room, enter the second door in the right and go to the last room (always going to the righ). Push A when you are in front of the bookshelf and you'll find a hidden room.
In the cemetery in front of the mansion you'll hear a voice the first time you pass by it, so push A when you are in front of the biggest grave and it will start to talk to you (that's why you need Shade remains).

There are also many events in the town, but you'll have to discover them!!
Hope you liked it (and that it was useful!)
Old 11-22-2009, 07:38 PM   #47
Unregistered

Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do you even get a boyfriend??? :S
sorry.....i don't know alot on this game either
You have to talk to the one you like alot, i mean ALOT, and give em 30 gifts that are their favs. [i counted]

For those who need help [and are willing to cheat], go to: enchantedbros.wiki.com

I got all the info i know on that site. I rate it 5 star
Old 11-22-2009, 07:42 PM   #48
Unregistered

Talking Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Yeah I'd like to know the same thing. Any help out there?
So, u said u can't do anymore classes, rite? Just wait 1 more week. All the classes will be renewed.

Here's a great site for this game: enchantedbros.wiki.com

Villager List, Item List, Mysteries, Spells, Incantations, and more!

Yay!
Old 11-22-2009, 07:46 PM   #49
Unregistered

Smile Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venky View Post
I need help, I'm stuck at the mystery of the singer at the island and I don't know what to do. I know that I need Poison Apple Juice because I got that from Malila but I don't know what to do with it. Please help me!!!
Go to enchantedbros.wiki.com

Villager List, Item List, Spell List, Incantations, Mysteries, and more!

~ Yay!

GLAD TO HELP! GLAD TO HELP! GLAD TO HELP! GLAD TO HELP!
Old 12-20-2009, 07:37 PM   #50
Too-cool

Talking Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
It says she still wants the items for awhile, so keep selling them to her. Soon, she'll change what she needs.
Here's a tip: She pays double what price the item normally is, and gives you 100 ritch extra.
So if you want to make alot of money fast, sell the items to her single. Takes a little more time, but gets you more money.
(i.e. if she wants moondrop items, sell the mushrooms to her one at a time if they are the ones she wants.)
Malila (the turtle, behind the desk) will ask for those items for 3 days then she will change the items again for another three days, etc.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:36 AM   #51
Unregistered

Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Hi, i have just got this game, and it tells me to go and get work from that girl in the shop, so i went and she asked me to get her 3 items i got them and went back and i do not know how to give them to her. I tried selling and then she takes the items give me money, but when i still click on work she is still asking for them items. Help please?
you can go to her and then talk to her then choose sell and then your inventory will appear then you can drag it to the selling list (it appears automatically)
Old 12-25-2009, 05:12 AM   #52
Unregistered

Quote:
Yeah I'd like to know the same thing. Any help out there?
just talk to principal sol and then u choose the past classes
Old 01-05-2010, 05:03 PM   #53
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Hi, i have just got this game, and it tells me to go and get work from that girl in the shop, so i went and she asked me to get her 3 items i got them and went back and i do not know how to give them to her. I tried selling and then she takes the items give me money, but when i still click on work she is still asking for them items. Help please?
i know i have the same problem too! can anybody please help me?!
That IS how you do it, don't fret! You sell the items to her, she pays twice what she would normally and gives you 1000 ritch the first time and 100 each time after that.
She will change what she wants about every three days, that's why you're getting the same talk.
Hint - sell things to her one at a time as someone else here mentioned, it's slower, but you'll get more 100 ritch rewards.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:44 PM   #54
Unregistered

the ''Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!''
is a scream by the neighbours all you need to do is get out of your dorm and go to the next door
Old 01-23-2010, 11:09 AM   #55
kakashi93
New Poster

I got the game a few days ago and the principal gave me a key to open mysterious times. Everytime I try it says someone is knocking. What do I do?
kakashi93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:34 PM   #56
Unregistered

Wink Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

You get a boyfriend/girlfriend when you hang out with a person a lot. One day they will ask you to meet them at Lover's Point and then they will ask you to be their boyfriend/girlfriend
Hope that helps =]
Old 03-18-2010, 12:29 PM   #57
Unregistered

Cool Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire. View Post
There is a noise coming from my dorm, saying like "ahhhhhhh" what do i do?
Also i need shade remains for this gravestone thing, where do i find them?
Also how do i get underground?

Thanks everyone
ok the ahhhhh! thing, you just go next door and talk to the friend who is in there then he/she will tech you a song/say thanks for coming to help
Old 04-11-2010, 11:15 AM   #58
Unregistered

Quote:
i know i have the same problem too! can anybody please help me?!
she gives you new items to gather once a week, just like how you get new classes once a week.

hope this helped :P
Old 04-24-2010, 04:17 PM   #59
Unregistered

Quote:
She will change her request every couple of days (i think its 3) so before she wants you to bring her different items, you'll have to just keep bringing her the same ones
Old 05-16-2010, 01:58 PM   #60
yin&yang

Question Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

[quote=Unregistered;170161]This is so she can become your "best friend." By becoming your best friend, she will send you telegrams and she will want to "play" more often.[/QUO

I wonder if the characters could be gay?