About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-30-2009, 09:12 AM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian for Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS and Xbox 360. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:09 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

I have a question how do I repair the vase at the museum ?
Old 06-06-2009, 01:51 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

press the c button to activate your flashlight. by switching your tablet icons to the paintbrush, point at the vase until the icon appears on your bag. Press and hold a until the vase is restored.

Now my question. How do i release the trilobites so that the dinosaur does not eat me?
Old 06-06-2009, 04:34 PM   #4
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
press the c button to activate your flashlight. by switching your tablet icons to the paintbrush, point at the vase until the icon appears on your bag. Press and hold a until the vase is restored.

Now my question. How do i release the trilobites so that the dinosaur does not eat me?
Sorry don't use the paintbrush, you need to use the pick and axe.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:56 AM   #5
Unregistered

I flew across the federal archives and now looking for the elevator. I fixed one but can't get in. any help?
Old 06-10-2009, 04:46 PM   #6
Unregistered

Still looking for the elevator. anybody know what Iam talking about?
Quote:
I flew across the federal archives and now looking for the elevator. I fixed one but can't get in. any help?
Old 06-10-2009, 10:40 PM   #7
Unregistered

Thanks for the help, I got into the elevator. You guys rock!
Old 06-18-2009, 09:18 AM   #8
gsevert

Can anyone help with the obelisk puzzle toward the end of the game? I solved the first one (where you rotate the pieces to make the ankh symbol), but can't figure out what to do with the second one (stages of tree growth on all four sides). I used my keychain to activate it, and I know that I have to use the paintbrush, but I am not getting anywhere. Help!
Old 06-21-2009, 01:42 PM   #9
riley

can you help with the rotating one i can not figure it out it is so hard. it is the first
Old 06-26-2009, 02:44 PM   #10
Unregistered

Question Re: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Please help me! After breaking the vase and restoring it, I cant find the paintbrush on the wall. No extra light or nothing. Where is it at! HELP! I have been looking for 4 hours.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #11
Unregistered

Quote:
Thanks for the help, I got into the elevator. You guys rock!
Where is the elevator advice I can't see it and I can't find it! Help please!
Old 09-08-2009, 02:56 PM   #12
JordanneBCFC
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 JordanneBCFC is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi me to am stuck on where the elevator is can anyone help i am pulling my hair out!!!!
JordanneBCFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #13
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Does anyone know how to get IN the lunar lander?? I figured out how to get ON it, but can't do anything once I do?!?!?
Old 09-14-2009, 01:20 PM   #14
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me how to escape the Ally?
Old 10-04-2009, 03:04 PM   #15
Unregistered

Smile Re: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

[I can't find the paintbrush. Fixed one elevator. can't get into the other HELP!!