About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-17-2011, 06:41 PM   #121
Unregistered

Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

i have the same problem and now i cant go back to the police station...im stuck. I am not starting all over either lol
Old 11-25-2011, 03:32 PM   #122
Unregistered

Wink Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

how do i know what order to enter the codes , to unlock the doctor brief case at the boarding house up stairs
Old 12-18-2011, 10:35 AM   #123
TSA

Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Hey does anyone know the solution to Jews safe puzzle with metal squares (with N, Y ,S, P, D with '.' and so on). at least tell position of all N and P rest I will manage.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:00 AM   #124
Unregistered

we are stuck at the mannequin part in the game but we cannot select the testimony from E Long . need help.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:49 AM   #125
Unregistered

Does anyone know how to get past the Annie Chapman murder scene? I have two clues left: the blood on the fence and the blood under the door. Every time I click on them (no matter how many times I click) the scene just zooms-in on the body again. Any suggestions??
Old 08-17-2013, 03:37 PM   #126
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
haha i was stuck on that bit aswell, but now im stuck on the bit where u have 2 trace an ellipse so it can go from dutfields yard to mitre square in less then half an hour what does this mean plz help me
i also am stuck on the ellipse and am getting frustrated trying to figure it out, i have been trying for hours, any suggestions please?
Old 01-23-2014, 11:48 AM   #127
Unregistered

I am stuck on Polly Nochols' body, Sherlock Holmes refuses to examine her abdomen, he just states that I should reread the preliminary report, which I have done several times. I have no idea what to do! Anyone else who had the same problem?
Old 11-01-2014, 02:44 AM   #128
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i also am stuck on the ellipse and am getting frustrated trying to figure it out, i have been trying for hours, any suggestions please?
this is impossible with elipse shit fuck you all
Old 11-01-2014, 03:06 AM   #129
Unregistered

ELIPSE FOR WIDE-SCREEN USERS

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%2816-9%29.jpg