About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-19-2009, 08:42 PM   #46
Unregistered

Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
RE: "I am stuck at the police station - I can't open the door to the cell.. Any tips on picking the door? I have turned the pick left and right a million times, so all help is appreciated! Thanx."
Turn the pin to the right...keep turning it and the door will automatically open.
I tried that, but after a few minutes still nothing happened. What's going on?
Old 06-21-2009, 06:46 AM   #47
Unregistered

Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Does anyone know which order to turn the vaulves to get the pressure of the gas up. The most I can get it is 50%. Thanks
thats my problem tooo ! please help!
thank you and i'm wait your answer ASAP!
Old 06-24-2009, 02:08 AM   #48
Unregistered

Smile Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/hint...ripper/139.php. this link should get you guys all the information that you need. free of charge its actually pretty simple once you figure out how to control everything.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:43 AM   #49
Unregistered

Quote:
i need help at remaking the timeline because i can't see the option to use as a clue the Testimony of E. Long and the dialogues at the Police Station - Richardson's testimony I was following the walkthrough on gameboomers but the say : See 3 papers at top of left page.

Determine the precise the time of death of Annie Chapman:

Right click to go back to the board. See icons beside the information.

Take the icon right of each of the paper and place it on the appropriate time on the scale at top of the page. If correct, it will be bordered green.

i can't see those of lang testimony and those of the richardson's testimony ... so i can't complete the the precise the time of death of Annie Chapman

please help
How have you done it? I have the same problem?
Old 06-29-2009, 01:48 AM   #50
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

i am havin trouble decifering the message that i found at the hosptial when i was playin as watson can u help me please
Old 07-01-2009, 02:54 AM   #51
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

I am stuck at jews community where a meeting taking place and i have to open a cheast. I am tried a lot but i can't open. Sherlock holems says "The lock on this chest is very sophisticated.... Let's see." Anyone can help me.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:08 PM   #52
ramjet739
New Poster

Smile Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhos View Post
Anyone knows what to do when stuck as Dr. Watson in Whitechapel? I believe that my next step is to gain access to the shop owned by I. Solomonvitch, but it's closed, have I missed to do something?
If I remember correctly, try going to the Police Station. When you talk to Humphries look to the left of the desk and you should find a wastbasket with some paper in it. You should be fine from there. ramjet739
ramjet739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:10 PM   #53
ramjet739
New Poster

Just remember friends, if we get too many clues, it will destroy the point of the game. And that is to solve the game yourself
without too much outside help,

Last edited by ramjet739; 07-01-2009 at 12:21 PM. Reason: REMEMBER THE POINT OF THE GAME
ramjet739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:45 PM   #54
awbeane
New Poster

I have done everything and Watson has said it's time to return to Baker's Street, but I can't find out how? I've been all over the Whitechapel area and looked at both maps and can't find it anywhere. Any suggestions?
awbeane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:40 AM   #55
Unregistered

Talking Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Hey guys, I found a complete walkthrough and guide of the whole
game, you can find it in this link:

http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/...SHvsRipper.htm

Good Luck
Old 07-03-2009, 12:37 PM   #56
awbeane
New Poster

Quote:
Hey guys, I found a complete walkthrough and guide of the whole
game, you can find it in this link:

http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/...SHvsRipper.htm

Good Luck
The walkthrough doesn't explain how to get back to Bakers Street after Watson says to go there. Does anyone know where it is?
Old 07-04-2009, 07:09 AM   #57
awbeane
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by awbeane View Post
The walkthrough doesn't explain how to get back to Bakers Street after Watson says to go there. Does anyone know where it is?
Nevermind...I am an idiot...
Old 07-08-2009, 04:48 PM   #58
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
How do I get the gas flowing to the pilot light after I've welded the pipes? I've got the top left valve to green and top right valve to red. I don't see anything else I can do to get more gas flowing through the pipes, but Sherlock says It's not enough.
I'm still trying to put the ladder together to get into the abandoned building. I believe I picked up all the pieces, but I'm not sure what to do to actually make the ladder. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:04 PM   #59
Unregistered

Angry Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
I'm still trying to put the ladder together to get into the abandoned building. I believe I picked up all the pieces, but I'm not sure what to do to actually make the ladder. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
In fact, I haven't even been able to combine my hammer head with the small stick to get a fixed hammer. I've clicked and tried to move everything in my inventory to get them to go together, but they wont combine. Anyone???
Old 07-16-2009, 02:30 AM   #60
Unregistered

Angry Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

I cant get the precise time of death.. i have the lang and codosch testimonies placed correctly on the time line.. all i need are two dialogues but i went through all of them under the 'dialogue' tab and none of them have the message at the bottom with the option to use them on the time line like the testimonies did. Did i perhaps miss speaking to somene? i tried to go back to whitechapel but game is not allowing me to leave Holmes apt. Please help