About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #16
noname

Wink Re: Avalon Code Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do i get the spirits back after the town is destroyed? i got the book back but im still confused
i have no clue. right now, i am at the tower to try to get Ur back, but i'm stuck in this room where i can't 'pull' a certain switch.
if you go back to the plains, then find the place where you got out of the dungeon, go there and then Duran will talk to you and then go back into the castle.
OK remember that door that used to be gaurded, well, it isn't anymore. that is where you go (this door is outside of the dungeon thing, the WHOLE dungeon thing.) then you just beat the challenges and go.

i'm stuck in one of those rooms right now... there's this switch thing that you gotta pull, (it's in the wall) and i don't know how to pull it... if you figure it out, please post it on here!!!!

ps. (to get to the plains)
WARNING! don't go the 'Hunters Trail' way, there's a dead end. unless you want to get the stuff there... but in my opinion, i say don't go. its a waste of time.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:59 PM   #17
noname

Cool Re: Avalon Code Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname View Post
i have no clue. right now, i am at the tower to try to get Ur back, but i'm stuck in this room where i can't 'pull' a certain switch.
if you go back to the plains, then find the place where you got out of the dungeon, go there and then Duran will talk to you and then go back into the castle.
OK remember that door that used to be gaurded, well, it isn't anymore. that is where you go (this door is outside of the dungeon thing, the WHOLE dungeon thing.) then you just beat the challenges and go.

i'm stuck in one of those rooms right now... there's this switch thing that you gotta pull, (it's in the wall) and i don't know how to pull it... if you figure it out, please post it on here!!!!

ps. (to get to the plains)
WARNING! don't go the 'Hunters Trail' way, there's a dead end. unless you want to get the stuff there... but in my opinion, i say don't go. its a waste of time.
OK i just figured it out... you pull the switch by pressing a and down!!! o happy happy day, happy day!!! lolz
Old 07-11-2009, 12:03 PM   #18
Unregistered

Question Re: Avalon Code Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

ok. im confused. after i get the book back after the town is destroyed, i hav to go to the dungeon in the castle? i'm not allowed down the path bc a guard tells me not to. the other way is just dungeon rooms for prisioners. i dont see any challenges. confused TT^TT
Old 08-22-2009, 10:02 PM   #19
Unregistered

Angry Re: Avalon Code Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

HELP x 1000! I am battling that lightning dragon/demon-thingy. Perkle, i think. Anyway, HOW THE HECK DO YOU BEAT IT!?!? AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?!?!? ugh!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2009, 08:00 AM   #20
Unregistered

Re: Avalon Code Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

i can't seem to give the weapons to characters requesting specific weapons (i.e onikiri to Gustav; blunderbuss to Ellie & flamberge to Nanai) - they are not available under the options when giving presents... please help!!
Old 11-30-2009, 01:10 AM   #21
Unregistered

Re: Avalon Code Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

After defeating the game I decided to gather some of the things I missed in the Post-game. I am stuck in Granatum Forest 11, trying to get full CP to get the Metalize for "Forest Flower Decoration". I've got two out of three down, the cliffs, but I can't find the third. Where should I be looking?

Please and Thank You.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:18 AM   #22
Unregistered

Quote:
HELP x 1000! I am battling that lightning dragon/demon-thingy. Perkle, i think. Anyway, HOW THE HECK DO YOU BEAT IT!?!? AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?!?!? ugh!!!!!!
It doesn't 'take' time to beat, you just need to wittle it's HP down.

The best weapon to defeating Perkele are Projectiles; shoot one in the area it's going to ( You can see where in the map ), NOT where it is IF it's moving. When it stands up, quickly shoot a few straight at it and run before it's lightning attacks get you; beware when it gets on the stand you're on. You can do even more damage by scanning it before hand and giving it only 'Ill' codes.

Perkele is the second easiest Dragon to beat.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:11 AM   #23
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Avalon Code Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
After defeating the game I decided to gather some of the things I missed in the Post-game. I am stuck in Granatum Forest 11, trying to get full CP to get the Metalize for "Forest Flower Decoration". I've got two out of three down, the cliffs, but I can't find the third. Where should I be looking?

Please and Thank You.
Me too!!!! Where the hell is it??? If you find it can you tell me? Help a brother out
Old 06-13-2010, 07:30 PM   #24
Unregistered

Quote:
i can't seem to give the weapons to characters requesting specific weapons (i.e onikiri to Gustav; blunderbuss to Ellie & flamberge to Nanai) - they are not available under the options when giving presents... please help!!
Did you actually create them before trying to give them to the people? If you don't already have those weapons made with the corresponding weapon base, you won't be able to give it as a present.
Old 07-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #25
Unregistered

Ok I am on the quest to gain the spirits back for the book of prophecy I am trying to get Rempo back the fire spirit but I can't defeat this glowing mummy in Mt Ellis(volcano) path 8 when I try to get a hint from Ur he says scan the enemy for the weakness by scanning it. But when I did I didn't figure out the weakness. So can someone please tell me what weapon/code(s) will work on this mummy? since I am not registered on here, my e-mail is turq99@optonline.net
Old 01-05-2011, 06:09 PM   #26
Unregistered

Quote:
Frost is ice..so..you should have code scanned nearly everything you've seen so far, you should have it somewhere. Look through your book.
No its forest
Old 02-26-2011, 09:23 PM   #27
Unregistered

Smile Re: Avalon Code Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
To defeat Perkle you should use projectiles (that's its weakness) I use a gun equipped with a ton of fire icons. Charge you attacks and then release it as soon as you see his head coming out of the water. Also you should use the map at the touch screen to see where he's going to pop out of next. Another good opportunity to attack him is when he's out of the water to attack with his lightning bolts from the sky, just keep of shooting him until the attack comes. Good luck and hope this helped a bit.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:36 PM   #28
Unregistered

Smile Re: Avalon Code Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Where do I get the (FRST) code?
FRST stands for forest, look through your book and find any characters or monsters that may have a green icon with a white tree image at the center.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #29
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Avalon Code Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Where do you find the forest Dragon in the marsh?!!!!!! T^T
Old 03-01-2011, 05:28 PM   #30
Avalon_Code_101
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 Avalon_Code_101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Where do you find the forest Dragon in the marsh?!!!!!! T^T
Well, from the Relneia Marsh entrance head west (<-), then head west again, go south, head west once more and then go north, from there at the top left corner of the area is where you can find the pot to break and refill you hp and mp. Then go north and there you will face against the Forest Dragon. Use swords on him and equip them with fire icons. Good luck, hope this helped and Happy Gaming! If you need anymore help email me at: ILUVNEJI713@gmail.com
Avalon_Code_101 is offline   Reply With Quote