About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-25-2010, 07:44 PM   #721
Unregistered

Re: stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kels View Post
Manuel wont even give me an option of talking about the stick anymore. He did once but he told me he needed it to prop the door open. I have the pillow and placed it under the fruit, i have the new fan brushes but i cant do anything with them yet. Ive done walkthrough after walkthrough and replayed this area soo many times without success. HELP PLEASE!!!!

...I'm at the same spot. I'm getting so fustrated! Do we have a bug in our game? It has to be something REALLY stupid and small that we're missing.
Old 08-25-2010, 07:50 PM   #722
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do I move the poster on the wall in the murderer's flat?
You don't. You're not suppose to.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:18 PM   #723
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Heres how far i have gotten on the puzzle!

http://i39.tinypic.com/29urot2.png

If you can help me move the last 3 pieces so i can put the final piece (in my inventory) on the map i can upload a save game for right after the puzzle!

kiefer.hay@live.com
I have just finished the puzzle! How to solve this puzzle is to work on it in columns. Start on the right and put the first two columns in order. THen you're going to switch the stradegy and work bottom to top. Correctly put the last two puzzle pieces on the bottom row in place. the puzzle piece to the left of the empty spot (missing puzzle piece) that is supposed to be there will stay there, you will not need to move it to finish it off.Then work on the top corner and get that correct. Hopefully this helps because this is how i did it
Old 09-06-2010, 04:58 PM   #724
lacey.engledowl

Unhappy Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Im stuck at the very beginning. i have collected everything and taken pictures of all evidence and cant go on to the next part of the game...ahh please please help
Old 09-10-2010, 03:28 AM   #725
Unregistered

I am soooo frustrated! I don't know what to do! I'm in that small spanish town. The one with the empty streets? In my inventory I have: Clear adhesive tape, map, tube(never got rid of it), plastic bags, fingerprint(from way back ), glove with missing finger, tabacco leaves, rusted cork, lighter with filled gass, rubber bands, bag filled with water and the batteries in a decorative can! What do I need to do? When I go to the elevator they give me the option of lifting the floor, but she just say's: "The floor is weight sensitive. It may be in working condition." AAAGH!

Please please help!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:37 AM   #726
Unregistered

Quote:
I am soooo frustrated! I don't know what to do! I'm in that small spanish town. The one with the empty streets? In my inventory I have: Clear adhesive tape, map, tube(never got rid of it), plastic bags, fingerprint(from way back ), glove with missing finger, tabacco leaves, rusted cork, lighter with filled gass, rubber bands, bag filled with water and the batteries in a decorative can! What do I need to do? When I go to the elevator they give me the option of lifting the floor, but she just say's: "The floor is weight sensitive. It may be in working condition." AAAGH!

Please please help!
O.k, so I placed the fuse in the right spot and the bricks with the decorative can and batteries in the elevator, but still don't know what to do! Help??
Old 09-26-2010, 06:22 PM   #727
Unregistered

Quote:
I have just finished the puzzle! How to solve this puzzle is to work on it in columns. Start on the right and put the first two columns in order. THen you're going to switch the stradegy and work bottom to top. Correctly put the last two puzzle pieces on the bottom row in place. the puzzle piece to the left of the empty spot (missing puzzle piece) that is supposed to be there will stay there, you will not need to move it to finish it off.Then work on the top corner and get that correct. Hopefully this helps because this is how i did it
can someone send me a save for the slider puzzle pleaseeeeeeeeee
sarah_keough@hotmail.com
Old 10-06-2010, 09:27 AM   #728
Unregistered

help!!!! icant get out of the cemetery...
i cant get the rod and the oil .....
help please!!1 has anyone here who've finish playing this game?
am i that close to finishing the game? im at the cemetery in CUBA talking to louis ....
please do help me!!!!!! thanks in advance!!!!
Old 10-16-2010, 03:56 PM   #729
Unregistered

pleaseee i need a saved game of the slider puzzle.

amandazak92@gmail.com

thankkyouuu.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:50 AM   #730
Kahlen

Hey! I am having a huge issue with the Montoute Estate in Cuba. I got the pieces of the engine from Manuel to fix the fan, and I've talked to Ines about the repair, but when I try to go back to Manuel to talk to him about giving me the stick, the Conversation bubble comes up that says "Ending" I don't know how to get past this. It has been giving me trouble for a long time. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Email me at shinytoaster08@hotmail.com or just post on here. Thanks!
Old 11-28-2010, 01:37 PM   #731
Unregistered

I got the info from the window and everything but I cant find the copyer thing so wat do I do?
Old 12-20-2010, 10:33 PM   #732
theatrebecca

Rep Power: 0 theatrebecca is an unknown quantity at this point

I have tried to beat this slider puzzle a million different times and I for some reason I just can't get it...can anyone send me a save game after solving it or give me advice on how to beat it myself? Thanks.

squiggly999@yahoo.com
theatrebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:39 AM   #733
Unregistered

Talking Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
I had same issue--my game would freeze up each time and computer had to reboot. What worked was when you get two "faces" in left 2 columns, the light in the middle goes out and you can't hold that column. You need to put in more money but DON'T USE EUROS. Use I think the strange coin that she says she got out of a vending maching. (Only did this once so not sure which coin actually was used). This enabled her to win the jackpot and game continues. You back up and can pick up the coins to give to Raul for the photos. Hope this helps.

i too had the same issue every time i played it would crash to desktop.i even tried what you said about the vending machine coin,the machine doesn't even except it lol.i think you meant the exotic looking one and that to didnt work for me.what i did was.
put the 2 5 euro coins and and + 2 euros=12 which gives you six tries.and boom i got straight lemons and won the money pot.but lost ten euros cause won with the first try
if that doesn't work for you keep trying and you will get it.i kept trying till i got it.just make sure you put an amount to keep clicking fast to get a hit.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #734
Unregistered

Quote:
got the fire extinguisher but can't get the god damn axe!!!!!
Use the manaquine's arm to break the glass.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:25 PM   #735
Unregistered

Red face Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I'm also stuck in Spain with the tire. I run out of time every time I try to get to the fountain to mark the tire's hole. Could someone Please send me a saved game after the tire has been fixed? the email is louaclark@cox.net. Thanx!!!!!