About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-23-2010, 12:53 PM   #706
konie58
New Poster

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I am stuck on the safe is there a faster way or a better way to pass it. It is getting on my nerves, pls help..
konie58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 12:36 PM   #707
jibsoz
New Poster

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Stuck with the slide puzzle

Hi has anyone got a cheat or something for the slider puzzle or will have to give up game
jibsoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 12:53 PM   #708
Unregistered

Smile Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So far I'm in the Spanish town and need to fix the motorcycle tire. I have given the tire and the tire iron to Raul. But I have no idea how to fix the tube. I have seen the rubber patch on the roof at the antiquarian's house but don't know if that has anything to do with it. Does anyone know how to fix the tire tube to get back to Paris?
Get the umbrella (near desk) poke out the rubber tile, cut with scissors and give it to the mechanic.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:26 PM   #709
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

To get out of room at demo you need to swab her mouth, bag the swab, there is a board in the ceter of the room. don't forget to get pictures of all your evidence..

tou don't use gloves use the sleevings.
get your fingerprint,
Old 06-06-2010, 11:07 AM   #710
kels

Thumbs down stick

Manuel wont even give me an option of talking about the stick anymore. He did once but he told me he needed it to prop the door open. I have the pillow and placed it under the fruit, i have the new fan brushes but i cant do anything with them yet. Ive done walkthrough after walkthrough and replayed this area soo many times without success. HELP PLEASE!!!!
Old 06-13-2010, 06:50 PM   #711
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

wtf... is there anything yu do with tha piano ? cause i got everything im pretty shure ... tha window's cross, fingerprints,tha floor plank, crystals, tha stuff in tha drawers and thats it i think.. but i still cant leave .. help PLEASE!
Old 07-06-2010, 09:07 AM   #712
Unregistered

I am at the cafe with Pierre and friend, can't get the friend to offer pin. Help, please.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:39 AM   #713
raine408

alright, so im at the mansion, and im trying to get in the basement window and my inventory is telling me that i dont have the hanger from when i picked up the suction thing..and i cant backtrack because of the guard. am i stuck?
Old 07-16-2010, 06:16 PM   #714
bnewcol

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Stuck with the slide puzzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibsoz View Post
Hi has anyone got a cheat or something for the slider puzzle or will have to give up game
Did you find a way to get by the slider puzzle? I'm stuck on it too and it's driving me crazy.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #715
bnewcol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganster View Post
i have finaly done the slide puzzle :P

ill upload it to a website as so many of u guys wants it heres the save game link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p9acp9

all you have to do now is add the missing square of the puzzle to finish it off
How do you open this once you download it to your computer to get it into your game? I have downloaded it, and when I click on it, my computer asks what I want to open it with, I click on the Game icon in my computer and it doesn't open
Old 07-29-2010, 10:17 AM   #716
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Please, Please, Please can someone send me a save after the fruit machine it just freezes everytime, its driving me crazy........!!!

dawngrimston@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance
Old 07-30-2010, 12:03 AM   #717
Unregistered

i have found all the clues i think for the first part, but when i go to the police officer she says that u have to copy. when i go to take pictures of the evidence it already says that i have pictures of them, escept for the crystals. how do i copy it so i can move on?
Old 08-09-2010, 04:15 PM   #718
Unregistered

Hi, i need help i'm stuck in cuba i need to repair the fan, i have the engine fan and now need the belt to repair the grinder but every time i talk to Manuel all i get is "end conversation" ? how do i get the belt or the stick??
Old 08-16-2010, 04:46 PM   #719
northern1
New Poster

I am stuck trying to win at the slot machine, it keeps freezing my game..Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this
northern1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #720
Unregistered

Cool Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The timer goes too fast to get it the tube to the fountain. Its starts and I can't even pick up the tube. Is this a flaw in the game?
Nope, here's what you do. Go to the Book dude make sure he isn't at his desk, take a close up and take the marker. Now, go fill up the tire and on the way there don't keep clicking to make her run. Double click on the fountian, take the tire from the inventory and click the fountian, then quickly take the blue marker to the tire when time is still left. I had time left over.(: Hope this helps.