About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #691
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does anyone have a clue how to get past the slidder puzzle in the library? I hate these things. I wish it had a skip option!
There is no skip button unfortantly haha! It took me forever, but I finally did it. The only option is to have someone e-mail you his or her saved game. That is all I know!
Old 04-24-2010, 08:39 PM   #692
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How did you get past the puzzle??? I hate these slider puzzles, I wish they had a skip button, I would skip this one in a heartbeat!
In order to not get shot before you even get to the slider puzzler is by making sure you lock the door when you come in. You have to close the door and then take the key out of your inventory and click on the door. After you lock it, you are free to explore the room.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:44 AM   #693
Dharma
New Poster

If you found an answer to the tire problem please contact me at east6301@comcast.net, I'm having the same problem not getting marked and finished either, thanks
Dharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:56 PM   #694
Kackarina
New Poster

I cann't figgure out how to take the swab sample...
I've made the swab and I think i've done everything else. Oh and where do i get gloves? are there any?
Kackarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:30 PM   #695
Chuky

Unhappy Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

heloo can anyone help me...how can i fix the tub???
Old 04-30-2010, 03:32 PM   #696
Unregistered

the tube...?
Old 05-01-2010, 01:55 PM   #697
oneofakindoct26
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 oneofakindoct26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I please have the saved game!! Im begging!! i cant get it and I dont know how to get the saved game from anyone! My email is oneofakindoct26@yahoo.com thank you so much!
oneofakindoct26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:33 PM   #698
Unregistered

Wink Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

i am trying to attach the metal bars on the chimney ( in the part where i have to get into jack's apartment) and it doesn't do anything..how can i attach them ( please help a girl in need
Old 05-05-2010, 11:10 PM   #699
Dharma
New Poster

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, IM SO FRUSTRATED I CANNOT GET TO THE FOUNTAIN IN TIME TO MARK THE STUPID TIRE. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL ME OR LET ME KNOW HOW TO HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GET TO THE FOUNTAIN AND MARK THE STUPID INNERTUBE. I HAVE MADE HER RUN AND EVERYTHING AND STILL SHE'S LATE GETTING THERE IN TIME PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS A SECRET ON HOW PLEASE EMAIL ME, PLEASE
Dharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 05:33 AM   #700
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

im not sure what all the evidence is i got the doll fingerprint the mark on the window the items from the drawers but i cant leave yet i think its the crystall on her mouth if you know plese tell me
Old 05-16-2010, 03:27 PM   #701
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, IM SO FRUSTRATED I CANNOT GET TO THE FOUNTAIN IN TIME TO MARK THE STUPID TIRE. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL ME OR LET ME KNOW HOW TO HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GET TO THE FOUNTAIN AND MARK THE STUPID INNERTUBE. I HAVE MADE HER RUN AND EVERYTHING AND STILL SHE'S LATE GETTING THERE IN TIME PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS A SECRET ON HOW PLEASE EMAIL ME, PLEASE
If you double click she runs.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:30 PM   #702
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I really need a save game file for after the slider. I've gotten two so far, one of them is a save game from BEFORE the slider, and the other just will not show up in the game. I unzipped it and put it in the proper folder...2 weeks I've been working at it...I don't think mine can me solved.

You can email it to me at midnightxstars@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Old 05-17-2010, 05:12 AM   #703
Unregistered

Angry Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

i;m stuck in marseile...in that stupid puzzle!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 06:40 AM   #704
Unregistered

Re: The Art of Murder Hunt for the Puppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisaccoe View Post
I need help with the wooden slider puzzle or just give me a save spot after that. The game is The Art of Murder Hunt for the Puppeteer. email is Lisaccoe@comcast.net
Please, give me a save spot for wooden slider puzzle email: sgrekova@yahoo.com

Thanks
Old 05-21-2010, 02:16 PM   #705
Unregistered

Angry Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I am going starkers on this blasted game!

got through the sliders...no problem, got thru all the other maddening stuff but I have restarted the palace , you know after you drive the old archivists car to the next place, no less than 20 times and Manuel...the jerk...WILL NOT GIVE AN OPTION TO EVEN NEGOTIATE FOR THE FRIKKEN STICK!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

please take mercy on me.....help me!

I wrote cit interactive. No reply. Great company for support aren't they?