About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-21-2010, 03:10 AM   #676
Dharma
New Poster

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Take the pencil led on the paper and put it on the fingerprints so it is more clear and then it will work from there, good luck
Dharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 03:10 AM   #677
Dharma
New Poster

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I figured it out thanks all
Old 04-21-2010, 11:02 PM   #678
Dharma
New Poster

I need some help from someone soon, I'm in the hotel room with the guy and I'm trying to put the shredded papers back together, how do I do it??? help!
Old 04-22-2010, 08:38 PM   #679
Ginny_Y
New Poster

Thumbs up Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife View Post
i'm at the hotel. i have took the light bulb and talked to piere. his friend doesn't give me anything. please please help i can't think of anything

Hey, you just have to unplug the cable from the feeder (the black box between the computer and the antenna)
Ginny_Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:43 PM   #680
Ginny_Y
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
same here I have put air in the tyre with the compresser, you are then on a timer to get from the workshop to the fountain in the town square but I just dont seem to be able to do it before the timer runs out ,go in to the antique dealers shop on his desk is a felt tipped pen, you need that to mark where the puncture is on the tyre ,but as I say , there is just not enough time todo this or maybe I have a glitch?

If you double-click, she runs, then, when you're out of the workshop, double-click the fountain and that takes you right infront of the fountain, with plenty of time to mark the tire
Old 04-22-2010, 08:47 PM   #681
Ginny_Y
New Poster

Quote:
hey im stuck at the motorbike. I hooked up the tire and tightened the cap already. But I cannot get on and use it. Nicole keeps on saying its not a good idea.

Did I miss something?

I've already collected the doll from the murder scene & talked to Raul etc. I tried going back to Raul but nothing happens except saying Farewells.

I've also opened and moved the safe to retrieve the list.

Help me out anyone?

You just need to put the key on the motorcycle and it starts working by itself.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:48 PM   #682
Ginny_Y
New Poster

Quote:
help!!! i'm stuck in the ballet room, i have all the evidence. i took pictures if the finger print,the window, the dancer. i looked at the chair went into the desk. i got the plank. i hit the hint button and two ? come up on the pianno. i did the fuse box i hit the lightswitch i talk to the cop. when i talk to him now it says end conversation. but wont let me leave in my inventory i still have the sheets of paper. the camera with 6 pictures. the tape with the fingerprint...wtf am i dong wrong?

Combine the tape with the fingerprint with a sheet of paper
Old 04-22-2010, 09:15 PM   #683
Unregistered

hey can anyone help.. am stuck where you sneek infront of the guild who is sleeping and when you got up stairs all the doors are locked then u have to go back in the basement to find the key and the guy your trying to save as well.. i found the key stunk up stairs pass the guild went into the room that open .. then went to the books shelf thenClick on the books in the middle and bottom shelf. Click on the shelf and then the hidden door behind it. Click on the door. You have to arrange the pieces on the right side to look like the ones on the left side and finish it with the final piece from your inventory. You can see the final result in the screenshot below: i did all that and then i guy came in and killed me and i had to start all over..and i did not get into the hiding door can anyone help me.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:55 AM   #684
Unregistered

Quote:
Please does anyone know how to get the rubber from the roof to fix the motorcycle tire?
Go back inside and ask to use the umbrella, then use the umbrella to knock off the rubber on top of the roof. It will get stuck, but dont worry about it.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:57 AM   #685
Unregistered

Quote:
hey can anyone help.. am stuck where you sneek infront of the guild who is sleeping and when you got up stairs all the doors are locked then u have to go back in the basement to find the key and the guy your trying to save as well.. i found the key stunk up stairs pass the guild went into the room that open .. then went to the books shelf thenClick on the books in the middle and bottom shelf. Click on the shelf and then the hidden door behind it. Click on the door. You have to arrange the pieces on the right side to look like the ones on the left side and finish it with the final piece from your inventory. You can see the final result in the screenshot below: i did all that and then i guy came in and killed me and i had to start all over..and i did not get into the hiding door can anyone help me.
How did you get past the puzzle??? I hate these slider puzzles, I wish they had a skip button, I would skip this one in a heartbeat!
Old 04-23-2010, 10:02 AM   #686
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Does anyone have a clue how to get past the slidder puzzle in the library? I hate these things. I wish it had a skip option!
Old 04-23-2010, 10:50 PM   #687
Dharma
New Poster

Can anyone help me here, I'm trying to keep the air in the tire that needs to be repaired. By the time I get to the fountain the air is out and I have to keep running back and forth and still run out of air before I can mark it with my felt tip pen to mark the hole. Ugh!! Someone please help, my email is east6301@comcast.net thanks
Old 04-24-2010, 02:49 AM   #688
Dharma
New Poster

how did you get the tire fixed, I keep running out of time and so I can't get the tire in the water on time or even to mark it with a pen. Help me please! How can I save time getting to the fountain?
Old 04-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #689
Unregistered

Manuel

Please someone help me. I am stuck on the part with Manuel. I have talked to the lady at the shaman's house. I went to fix the fan and then went to talk to Manuel. I got the new brushes from him and tried it on the fan. It told me that it was too wide. I went back to him and he said he would try and get new ones and that I could not borrow the stick because he uses to to prop open the door. So I followed what all of the walk-throughs say and I go back to the ruins and check the fruit and even check the grinder. I have tried EVERYTHING that the walkthoughs say...am I missing something? Oh and I also already picked up the pillow. Nothing works!
Old 04-24-2010, 08:34 PM   #690
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
how did you get the tire fixed, I keep running out of time and so I can't get the tire in the water on time or even to mark it with a pen. Help me please! How can I save time getting to the fountain?

The only way I did it was just by double-clicking to run fast. That is all I did. I learned where I needed to click to get out of each part and just double-clicked and ran. It took me several times however...