About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-21-2009, 10:15 PM   #616
gmoney60
New Poster

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please does anyone know how to get the rubber from the roof to fix the motorcycle tire?
use the umbrella
gmoney60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:17 PM   #617
gmoney60
New Poster

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Wonder whats secret about securing moto wheel
use one of the coins then the nut
Old 11-21-2009, 10:22 PM   #618
gmoney60
New Poster

Quote:
Ok im stuck, i have put the stool under the motorbike, raised it up with the wrench.Then put the wooden block on the newspaper.I go to put the tyre on and it wont let me.I dont understand.I have read the walkthroughs and i dont think i have missed anything.I have found the hidden things behind the safe.Help
did you remove the stool?
Old 11-21-2009, 10:24 PM   #619
gmoney60
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by delchick11 View Post
Raul at the garage never gave me the patched tire back. Is it a glitch in the game? All I get when I try to talk to him is farwell.
did youtrygiving the wet tire to raul?
Old 11-21-2009, 10:36 PM   #620
gmoney60
New Poster

Quote:
im having trouble with the puzzle which is the sliders. i know it's random, but i tried sliding them and i wish it wasn't random. does anyone know the correct tiles to get the other tile in order? thanks.
get all the corners and the sides and top and bottom then work on the middle seven tiles either upand down or left to right

i just finished puzzle this way just makesure outside pieces are the correct place
Old 11-21-2009, 10:39 PM   #621
gmoney60
New Poster

Re: can't get into the palace, the hanger is missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee View Post
I clicked the rubber thingy and the hanger disappeared. can someone help me I can't get in.
use the "rubber thingy" suction cup and the screwdriver and the ring this will make a glass cutter
Old 11-21-2009, 10:46 PM   #622
gmoney60
New Poster

Quote:
Help! I have tried to fix the tire in Spain for 2 days now. I've even installed a mouse on my laptop to help with speed in getting to the fountain in time. I can get to the fountain, but once I've gotten the tire in the fountain, I ALWAYS run out of time before I can get the hole marked with the marker. In fact, even if there's a little time left on the timer, when I pick up the marker from inventory the tire drops into inventory as well. Help - I can't do this. There HAS to be some type of trick to this. I've gotten the marker, inflated the miserable tire, gone to the fountain, and dropped it in. Can't go any further before the tire drops back into inventory - deflated!
maybe it is marked and now give it to raul and he will tell you he needs a patch get it from roof with umbrella
Old 11-21-2009, 11:06 PM   #623
gmoney60
New Poster

Quote:
how do i get over the wall with the rope please help me
ok you need to put the big bucket on ground on right side of gate put small bucket on top of big one plank on top of small one the go fill film container with seawater and take itback to gaTE get close upof cornice the add aspirin to container put container on top of cornice the put a rock in front of container then hurry to other end of wall where its shorter and wait for container to blowup knocking rock off cornice falling it strikes bell on gate then gaurd will go to answer the bell then youcan climb over the wall
Old 11-23-2009, 05:08 PM   #624
gmoney60
New Poster

Quote:
Wonder whats secret about securing moto wheel
use a coin and the wrench
Old 11-23-2009, 05:22 PM   #625
gmoney60
New Poster

Quote:
plzzzzzz how do i tighten the thing on the wheel of the motorbike?
put coin on nut and use wrench
Old 11-26-2009, 10:14 PM   #626
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

hey i need help please..how do i peice together the "lil scraps from the box" ???any one please?
Old 11-27-2009, 07:13 PM   #627
gmoney60
New Poster

click and drag once you get peices close that go together they will automaticly join
Old 12-01-2009, 03:46 AM   #628
Unregistered

To get the stick !

You have to go back to the estate and close up on the tree. Place the pillow under the tree and try and reach for the fruit.
Then you can go back to the dude and tell him you can reach the fruit if you borrow his stick.. and Vola he will let you
Old 12-01-2009, 11:10 PM   #629
Denise
New Poster

Talking Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Hoping someone will send me their saved game after the slot machine.

Thanks in advance to whomever comes to my aid.
deniseblewis@yahoo.com
Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:55 PM   #630
Unregistered

Smile Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Wooooowww Thanks a Lot!!! Im practically blind for tryning a hundred of times!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganster View Post
i have finaly done the slide puzzle :P

ill upload it to a website as so many of u guys wants it heres the save game link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p9acp9

all you have to do now is add the missing square of the puzzle to finish it off