About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-18-2009, 12:49 PM   #601
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I have the same problem! Please if anyone knows how to get the stick from Manuel, PLEASE let me know! Nicole.M.Daigle@gmail.com
Old 10-27-2009, 12:35 AM   #602
delchick11

Unhappy Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Raul at the garage never gave me the patched tire back. Is it a glitch in the game? All I get when I try to talk to him is farwell.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:41 PM   #603
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

MY SCREEN IS FREEZING AT THE SLOT MACHINE. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL THE SAVE FOR IT!! erical26@hotmail.com
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 02:02 AM   #604
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Mine is also freezing at the slot machine. If anyone has a patch or solution it would be greatly appreciated. I couldn't find one online. My email is mishalyn@aol.com.

Thanks!
Old 11-04-2009, 01:13 PM   #605
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can you please send me a save game for the tire for bike becouse i cant take tire.Nikol keep teling i dont need right now.The old man is packing,mechanics is working and i cant take the tire.Please help. akik@sbb.rs
Could someone also send me a game save after the tire and motorcyle repair? I had the tire repaired, now all of a sudden the supply list say WET tire without air, but marker is gone, please help

thank you in advance, sinna
Old 11-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #606
REDRUM
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickie View Post
hi guys.. i am stuck in the library of the palace... everytime i go towards the puzzle tiles some guy kills me!!!!
i have done everything asked previously [statue, picture, thingie behind picture. and looked at the painting in the begging..

what am i doing wrong and why does this guy kill me everytime i go towards the puzzle???

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
Hi, You have to take the key in your invitory and lock the door. Then you can do the puzzle without being killed. Good luck. The puzzle is hard. I am still trying to work it out.
REDRUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:40 PM   #607
REDRUM
New Poster

Quote:
how did you even get to cuba? i always get shot when i open the door at the library and ive tried everything. it seems like no one on here knows what to do with the puzzle in the library
Hi,
You have to use the key in your inventory to lock the door. Then you can do the puzzle without being killed. Good luck
Old 11-09-2009, 02:30 PM   #608
gmoney60
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majenta19791 View Post
Hey i am stuck on the part to get the crystals off her face? i got everything else but i am having a hard time with that part. HELP please....
click on plastic bag then click on swab
gmoney60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #609
gmoney60
New Poster

I am in the rehearsal room I have six photos, a swab, finger print, doll and plank and still can't get past the first stage. someone please help email is ernestdennetd@yahoo.com

Last edited by gmoney60; 11-09-2009 at 03:53 PM. Reason: begging for help
Old 11-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #610
REDRUM
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmoney60 View Post
click on plastic bag then click on swab
I inventory, combine match and cotton wool to get swab of cotton.
Use swab of cotton on the crystals by her mouth to get dirty swab.
Use dirty swab on plastic sleeve to get swab with crystals in a plastic sleeve.
I hope this helps. If you have any more ????? please contact me again. Good luck.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #611
gmoney60
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john View Post
oh yes thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
god bless you mate!!!!!!
this helped me as well thanks so much
Old 11-11-2009, 09:53 AM   #612
gmoney60
New Poster

use bamboo stick found in planter by stairway with hook taken from cabinet
Old 11-11-2009, 04:37 PM   #613
Unregistered

Ok im stuck, i have put the stool under the motorbike, raised it up with the wrench.Then put the wooden block on the newspaper.I go to put the tyre on and it wont let me.I dont understand.I have read the walkthroughs and i dont think i have missed anything.I have found the hidden things behind the safe.Help
Old 11-21-2009, 10:12 PM   #614
gmoney60
New Poster

Quote:
Please does anyone know how to get the rubber from the roof to fix the motorcycle tire?
use the umbrella
Old 11-21-2009, 10:13 PM   #615
gmoney60
New Poster

useumbrella