About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-25-2009, 05:25 PM   #556
Alexandria

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I really need help on the puzzle... If sum1 can send me a saved game after they have done it i would very much appreciate it... plz plz plz
Old 07-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #557
Alexandria

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

if any1 is able to my email address is player_girl_20012002@yahoo.com plz and thank u
Old 07-25-2009, 11:48 PM   #558
Unregistered

Cool Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystFairy View Post
Ok for everyone who can't get the hook puzzel. After you get the spoke fromthe bike, and you shine the light in the drawer yu need to grab the drawer handel and pull the drawer out farther. Your going to find a piece of paper wit 5 numbers on it and there color coded. Look on the desk and click the ma. You will see that the compass on the map and each direction (N,S,E,W,NE,NW Etc.) is all written in a different color. The numbers on the paper represent the roman numeral of each hook. And the colors of the numbers indicate in which compass direction each hook has to go.
Hiya Coolblue here, I put the code in correctly to the way the directions on the rose and the numbers on the hooks go.... thing is... what's ment to happen.... cause I don't see any compartment secret or hear any click or noise.... I get nothing... what am I ment to do??? Am I puting the hooks in the wrong direction or reading the rose wrong... is it the end of the hooks that are ment to be facing the direction the rose code goes.... I tried different methods and I get nothing.... what's ment to happen??? cool blue
Old 07-28-2009, 07:55 PM   #559
Unregistered

Angry Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Can someone PLEASE send a saved game after the slider puzzle in the castle? I'm going nuts. I've got all the corners in the right place, but that's it.

carmeliteheart726@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-29-2009, 02:35 AM   #560
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i m in marseille, in the library, i combined the fake statue with the map, i found the hidden door behind the raft, but if i click on it, a man appears and kills me....what should i do ??
Hey, i am in the library and i did the whole looking at the painting, taking the statue, looking at the picture and taking the thingie behind the picture..

my question is that when i get to the book shelf and remove all the books, open the door and see the tiles someone kills me!!!

what the hell am i doing wrong and will i ever get out of the library alive

Please.. can someone help me....
Old 07-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #561
Unregistered

Quote:
Please does anyone know how to get the rubber from the roof to fix the motorcycle tire?
you need to go back to the old guy and ask him for the umbrella.. once you have that, go back to the garden and put the umbrella by the patch on the roof.. the umbrella will get stuck but leave it there.. pick up the patch and go back inside, take the scissors from the desk and go back to the garage...
Old 07-29-2009, 02:28 PM   #562
nickie

hi guys.. i am stuck in the library of the palace... everytime i go towards the puzzle tiles some guy kills me!!!!
i have done everything asked previously [statue, picture, thingie behind picture. and looked at the painting in the begging..

what am i doing wrong and why does this guy kill me everytime i go towards the puzzle???

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
nickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:02 PM   #563
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi. There seems to be a problem with the game at Cuba, while Nicole's trying to fix the fan. There are no questions for Manuel about the belt and the staff. I've tried to find what I m doing wrong a thousand times but I can't find anything. Does someone have a saved game after this part? My e-mail: piterpan1987@hotmail.com
Thx!!!

how did you even get to cuba? i always get shot when i open the door at the library and ive tried everything. it seems like no one on here knows what to do with the puzzle in the library
Old 08-09-2009, 01:54 PM   #564
Unregistered

Angry Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I can't get the stick from Manuel either and it is driving me insane someone please help cos there seems to be loads of us with this problem x
Old 08-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #565
poopey
New Poster

Im still in the first murder scene
And it wont let me leave because it says that there is more evidence\more to do

Inventory:Tape, Camera (6 pics), paper, book with names, cotton swab from ballerinas mouth in bag, doll in bag, fingerprints in bag, and a wooden plank with 4 numbers on it in bag.

HELP It wont le me leave!!!
poopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #566
Flora

hey! i cant get that damn stick tooo! please help me! how can i make that insane villager gimme his stick! PLEASE HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!
my e-mail : toxic.avenger747@yahoo.com
PLEASE
pLEASE help!
Old 08-12-2009, 01:52 PM   #567
Unregistered

Could someone please send me a save game for the slider puzzle? I have the whole thing done except for two piceces. My email address is loren_bnntt@yahoo.com. Thank you so much.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:38 AM   #568
Lisaccoe
New Poster

The Art of Murder Hunt for the Puppeteer

I need help with the wooden slider puzzle or just give me a save spot after that. The game is The Art of Murder Hunt for the Puppeteer. email is Lisaccoe@comcast.net
Lisaccoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:27 AM   #569
Unregistered

If anyone did get to save the game after getting the belt from Manuel, I too would very much appreciate it if you would email that saved game to me. I cannot get the stick and the belt does not even have a hot spot on it. Thank you in advance.
Email address: rexwannabe@yahoo.com
Old 08-25-2009, 08:47 AM   #570
Unregistered

Red face Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Also need a save for the wooden slider puzzle please. Almost there, but I just can't through to it completly, quite frustrating!
email: rien.qui.rime@hotmail.com