About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-25-2009, 12:34 PM   #436
Unregistered

Re: i'm sCARED !

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanli View Post
i'm in his HOuse there are million gaurds ! and i've opened that locked room,took the photo and that statue and i've done the puzzle in the book shelf , i have entered that room, i took the map , and i put it near the map that i had before and used glue , now when i come back , there is a timer and the door is locked ! she says the key is stucked ! HELP HELP ! what shall i do ??

help
hello my friend how you've done the puzzle ? i try many many hours... i cant solve it... what i do ?
Old 03-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #437
shanli

puzzle !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello my friend how you've done the puzzle ? i try many many hours... i cant solve it... what i do ?
many many hours ? lol i know it's hard but i solved it in less than 30 minutes !
i 1st started to make the left corners and the left part, but while making that , i was looking at the right part too , after finishing both sides , it was just middle and with changing some if the right ones and ... i finally finished it ! it's not that much hard as it seems , by the way ! dont forget to use the last part of the puzzle that u have it yourself !!!! and make the corners first !
let me know when you finished it ! then u should come and help me to think what to do next ! OH sth else ! remember to saVe your game , after you done the puzzle !!!!
Old 03-25-2009, 04:23 PM   #438
Unregistered

Talking Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

The reinstall (repair) works but not with the first time you play to the slot machine.
I save the game just before play to the slot machine.
I think that if you have a dialog before play the game stuck.

I'm not sure for anything. This happened to me.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #439
ArtOfMurder
New Poster

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I finished art of murder and done saves after the hooks , slot machine , safe and after the slider , if someone need any save , add me , domain_raider@hotmail.com
ArtOfMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:51 PM   #440
nancydrew822

Unhappy Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

i am at jack duprees apartment and i need to find the lit window and look at the broken railing and take the 4 bars but i cant find the railing or look at the window
Old 03-28-2009, 04:48 AM   #441
mavis.f
New Poster

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Looking for help I cannot get out door after 1st scene SHE SAYS i THINNK i HAD BETTER SEARCH THIS ROOM FOR MORE CLUES THE INSPECTOR MAY HAVE MISSED...hELP!
mavis.f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:14 AM   #442
Unregistered

hi to all

ok so i just started this game and i seam to be stuck in the frst crime seene, in the ballette room. I have the doll, finger print, crystals, plank with numbers and a pcture of all but the swab i cant seam to get a pic of that any way i cant leave the room yet, any one have a clue
Old 03-28-2009, 05:22 AM   #443
Unregistered

go t the first page of this forum that might help you our a bit with clues
Old 03-28-2009, 07:57 AM   #444
Unregistered

how do i pack my things? and leave the hotel with the cop
Old 03-28-2009, 09:12 PM   #445
Tay-Tay

Question Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I have 4 pieces of evidence and need the 6th one...so far i have the swab with crystals n plastic sleeve, sheet of paper with fingerprint, doll in platic sleeve, floor plank in plastic sleeve...but i have 5 pictures in my camera..what am i missing?!! SOMEONE HELP
Old 03-29-2009, 03:44 AM   #446
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalesu View Post
how can i ask the police officer to open the toolbox?when i am speaking with him he tells me about witness,what should i do?
You go downstairs and get newspaper from outside door on next level down and take it up give it to officer and he walks off to read paper and you can open toolbox ... mavis
Old 03-29-2009, 04:17 AM   #447
mavis.f
New Poster

Question Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsbuh View Post
hi all
I'm stuck in the 2nd crime scene too (came from the window) -.-

MY IDEA:
I guess the spoke from the bike tire is meant to be used as the 5th hook on the wall... maybe...?? I really don't know for now -.-
and btw what's the combination?1793?dunno..

I'm still trying
I am wanting to know how to get in the window?
everyone but me seems to know how i cannot get in
Old 03-29-2009, 08:08 AM   #448
mavis.f
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evid3ncE View Post
I actually don`t get it....i am really stuck....i have the doll ...that piece of wood with a number on it...the fingerprints, i`ve collected that thing from the body`s mouth..all...i think...i even took picture of all...and when i try to leave it says there are still things to discover...
in my inventory i have those papers, that book, and rubber band...i don`t know what to do....
PLEASE somebody help
Don't forget to click on paper and fingerprint its one on the other try both ways?...mavis
Old 03-29-2009, 08:21 AM   #449
mavis.f
New Poster

Thumbs up Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am stuck at this same situation too..
She wont go through the door.. i have to look for my evidence but i have everything, i even followed the walthrough and did it twice to make sure i didnt miss anything..
Anyyone please help if you know how to get through the door onto the next level!!!!
Don't forget to click paper on fingerprint or visa versa that is what worked for me. Mavis
Old 03-29-2009, 08:26 AM   #450
mavis.f
New Poster

I need to know how to bend antenna wire to get in window of building can anyone help me urgently......e mail mavis.f@bigpond.com,,,greatly appreciated....I hope I can post here....