About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-03-2009, 06:07 PM   #316
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

If anyone can upload a save game for right after the slider puzzle is completed or explain how to do it (the walkthrough doesn't help) it would be appreciated.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:26 PM   #317
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I'm stuck on the slider puzzle

It just isn't very easy for me haha, I've been doing it for maybe....20min now and still can't do it, i have the extra piece in my inventory, i just can't get them in the right spots to put the last piece in!

If anyone has a saved game RIGHT after the puzzle i would be forever in your debt

kiefer.hay@live.com
Old 03-03-2009, 06:34 PM   #318
Unregistered

Same here.. I just can't do the puzzle. Could someone e-mail me a save game? red_scorpyon_jony@yahoo.com please
Old 03-03-2009, 07:45 PM   #319
armywife

Unhappy Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

i'm at the hotel. i have took the light bulb and talked to piere. his friend doesn't give me anything. please please help i can't think of anything
Old 03-03-2009, 08:06 PM   #320
Unregistered

Please someone send me a saved game after the marseille slider puzzle. Please

sagem26@yahoo.com
Old 03-03-2009, 08:33 PM   #321
Unregistered

Heres how far i have gotten on the puzzle!

http://i39.tinypic.com/29urot2.png

If you can help me move the last 3 pieces so i can put the final piece (in my inventory) on the map i can upload a save game for right after the puzzle!

kiefer.hay@live.com
Old 03-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #322
ganster

i have finaly done the slide puzzle :P

ill upload it to a website as so many of u guys wants it heres the save game link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p9acp9

all you have to do now is add the missing square of the puzzle to finish it off
Old 03-03-2009, 10:55 PM   #323
Unregistered

thanks a lot
Old 03-04-2009, 12:14 AM   #324
LBreig

I'm goin nuts here...is there an actual cheat code for the slider puzzle in the library? I have tried and tried numberous times...
LBreig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:58 AM   #325
LBreig

Ok, i got the website open but am not sure how to save it?
LBreig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:42 AM   #326
Unregistered

Smile Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Here is a nice walkthrough who ever is having issues ... Thanks dave.

http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/...tofMurder2.htm
Old 03-04-2009, 03:42 AM   #327
TBoneX
New Poster

pls help me with the safe...i can`t open it...i tried for 2 hours and nothing...or if someone cand send me a savegame right after they opened the safe...much apreciated 10X
this is my email : banu_sopa@yahoo.com
TBoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:31 AM   #328
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBoneX View Post
pls help me with the safe...i can`t open it...i tried for 2 hours and nothing...or if someone cand send me a savegame right after they opened the safe...much apreciated 10X
this is my email : banu_sopa@yahoo.com

Look under the statue for your safe code ... then use numbers on the safe just like any other safe ... Start by moving the dial right then left with the next number .... good luck
Old 03-04-2009, 04:43 AM   #329
TBoneX
New Poster

man...i tryed and i tryed with the code and nothing....i tryed lots of combinations but still nothing...i don`t know what to do ...
TBoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:00 AM   #330
Unregistered

Red face Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I can't remove the seat in the front of motorcycle. How can i do?...please help me