About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-03-2009, 07:58 AM   #301
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrim View Post
Rubberband on the lighter, and lighter under the box
Thanks, that thing was killing me..
Old 03-03-2009, 08:38 AM   #302
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
parce que l'anglais est ma langue maternelle, en plus s'ils ont egalement mal traduit le jeu en francias qu'en anglais je pense que j'aurais encore plus de problemes... mais le truc que me casse le couilles le plus dans ce moment c'est ce putain de 'slider puzzle' dans le chateau a marseilles... regarder que du brun foncé me donne mal aux yeux!
Oui je te comprend il est très compliquer sa ma demander plusieurs fois avant de l'avoir mon truc étais de faire le coin supérieur droit en premier après cela moi sa a bien fonctionné
Old 03-03-2009, 08:53 AM   #303
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

i've found all the evidence. made pictures of it.. but i don't get to the next level. can someone please help me ?
i found the fingerprints.. and did what was said here ( with the pencil/crushed the pencil/papers/tape en made a picture of it ).
Old 03-03-2009, 09:52 AM   #304
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsbuh View Post
You should do it in the right order 5 - 2 - 3 - 1 - 4
V -> SW
then
II -> NW
then
III -> SE
then
I -> W
then
IV -> NE

(if I remember right...)
btw go take a look at the walkthrough by Numeric
http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/...tofMurder2.htm

it is really helpful thanks Numeric (right now I'm in cuba trying to start the car ^^)

you did remmember it right, but still didnt workout for me yet..
i started with the left side and moved to the right... just as you said

turned evry hook in order to its place... and nothing happens... untill i try to get back to the earlier screen
Old 03-03-2009, 10:01 AM   #305
wormsbuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you did remmember it right, but still didnt workout for me yet..
i started with the left side and moved to the right... just as you said

turned evry hook in order to its place... and nothing happens... untill i try to get back to the earlier screen
sry for the misundertand ^^ I didn't say to begin with the left side and move to the right ^^

you need to begin with the 5th hook
then do the 2nd
then the 3rd
then the 1st
and finally the 4th
just like the order of the numbers on the paper
Old 03-03-2009, 10:09 AM   #306
wormsbuh

btw I've just finished the game right now ^^ but I didn't like the end, it was too obvious who was the murderer and the final puzzle was the easiest of all -.-
I a bit disappointed with that -.- was execting better scenario...
Old 03-03-2009, 12:49 PM   #307
Unregistered

does somebody to send to me a safeguard after the puzzle of Marseilles?

neniz@hotmail.com

thank you in advance
Old 03-03-2009, 01:52 PM   #308
danatrs

i`m stuck at moulin rouge back, i don`t know how to fix the bucket, or how to broke the padlock. help pls
danatrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #309
Unregistered

Stuck at the ruins. How do I fix the fan. I have the pillow, old brushes and new ones that are too big, The grinder needs a belt where do I get that? Please Help.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:35 PM   #310
ganster

hi can anyone send me a save game after the slide puzzle i cant do it
email is ganster-2004 [at] hotmail .co .uk

thanks in advance
Old 03-03-2009, 03:10 PM   #311
Unregistered

hi can anyone send me a save game after the slide puzzle i cant do it
email is briganta@gmail.com

thanks in advance
Old 03-03-2009, 03:29 PM   #312
Unregistered

Same here.. I just can't do the puzzle. Could someone e-mail me a save game? ida.cecilie@hotmail.com

Old 03-03-2009, 03:56 PM   #313
Unregistered

Smile Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Same here.. I just can't do the puzzle. Could someone e-mail me a save game? [email]LorenzJ@live.dk

Old 03-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #314
Unregistered

Smile Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Same here.. I just can't do the puzzle. Could someone e-mail me a save game? LorenzJ@live.dk i just can´t get it right

Old 03-03-2009, 04:30 PM   #315
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Walkthrough released:

http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/...tofMurder2.htm