About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #16
AmethystFairy
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 AmethystFairy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Ok if you still have the pipe cleaner then your missing some evidence. Remember the cross thing on the window? Well look at the shadow it casts on th floor. Run your cursor over the shadow and you should see a magnifying glass then you need to click there. Once you get a close up of the floor boards use the pipe cleaner to pry up the plank. There are 4 numbers on the back of the plank. Then you need to put it in one of the evidence plastic bags and take a picture of that and you should be done.
AmethystFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

You have to get the hook from the cabinet to hook onto the bamboo stick to get the key.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:38 PM   #18
Unregistered

I'm stuck in the second vicitm's room. I came through the window... but, I can't figure out what I need to do next. Do I need to do something with the hooks on the wall?
Old 03-01-2009, 10:51 PM   #19
AmethystFairy
New Poster

As for the bamboo stick and getting th key. You need to back away from the desk and look at the rack ro cabinet to your right and its little out of site. Go to the cabinet and bring the curser over the knob and click to open the cabinet. Take out the cork and the white cloth. Then run your cursor over the door of the open cabinet. You will see a metal hook in the right corner of the door. You need to take tha hook and combine the bamboo stick with the metal hook and use that to get the key for the back door.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #20
Majenta19791

Hey i am stuck on the part to get the crystals off her face? i got everything else but i am having a hard time with that part. HELP please....
Old 03-01-2009, 11:22 PM   #21
AmethystFairy
New Poster

You need to combine the cotton from the drawer and the match sticks. Gives you a make shift swab of sorts.

Can someone please help me please. I'm stuck in the murderers housei think his name is mark taine or something. Anyways i dont know what else i need to do to get out of the room. I took pictures of the board and the table. I got the license out of the drawer and moved the locker. Found the monkey wrenh and busted out the plaster and found the door. I still can't leave the room though. What am I missig please
Old 03-01-2009, 11:25 PM   #22
Unregistered

okay i made the swab but still can't get the crystals off her face this is starting to frustrate me i think its the only thing i can get lol
Old 03-01-2009, 11:28 PM   #23
AmethystFairy
New Poster

Youould be able to click the swab and then click the crystals on her face. then you have to put the swab in one of the plastic slip cover things. The makeshift evidence bags
Old 03-01-2009, 11:31 PM   #24
Unregistered

nope i seem to be getting an error message everytime i take the swap and click on the crystals
Old 03-01-2009, 11:34 PM   #25
Unregistered

I need help toooooo. LOL
I can't figure out what to do in the second crime scene???? I got the spoke from the bike tire, but I don't know what I need to do next? I've searched the desk but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do there, either. What am I missing?
Old 03-02-2009, 12:30 AM   #26
Majenta19791

wow i finally got it i just clicked all over the place. lol thanks i am sure i will be on here again to post... lol
Old 03-02-2009, 12:34 AM   #27
Unregistered

Please does anyone know how to get the rubber from the roof to fix the motorcycle tire?
Old 03-02-2009, 03:11 AM   #28
wormsbuh

hi all
I'm stuck in the 2nd crime scene too (came from the window) -.-

MY IDEA:
I guess the spoke from the bike tire is meant to be used as the 5th hook on the wall... maybe...?? I really don't know for now -.-
and btw what's the combination?1793?dunno..

I'm still trying
Old 03-02-2009, 03:23 AM   #29
wormsbuh

aHa ! I've finally found it^^ the combination and the hook!!
I was wrong in my previous post

you need to enlighten the drawer with the keys from the desk and use this thing from the bike wheel to unlock the secret compartiment. the combination as something to do with the map on the desk...
Old 03-02-2009, 03:38 AM   #30
Unregistered

I found the code,i found the 5'hook but how i turn the hooks?hmmm...i think the code is solution for this but how?