About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 04:26 PM   #211
Unregistered

Cool Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Oh i found it out already,

Wrapped the combined map with the fake statue and tape it.
Throw it out of the window..
Old 03-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #212
Unregistered

Smile Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Hi, i'm stuck in Marsaille i'm trying to pass the wall to go see the man but it's always saying '' I can't the gard will see'' or something like this ... i made the ancor with the cord and the thing to cutt glass and put water in the picture thing but i don't know what to do next ... can someone help me please ?????
Old 03-02-2009, 04:37 PM   #213
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do i tighten the nut on the moterbike?
with a coin and the key
Old 03-02-2009, 04:58 PM   #214
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Argh this is driving me crazy!! Im on the first part and stuck!

I have in my inventory:
Tape, Paper, List of Names, Bagged Swab, Bagged Doll, Fingerprint on Tape, Bagged Plank, Camera with 6 Photos (Body, Doll, Names, Plank, Sign and Prints.)

What am I missing?

x
Old 03-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #215
Unregistered

Cool Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Hello,

Anyone could help me
Im stuck in Cuba.
I got stuff from the archieves, batteries in a can, fuse, rubberband clothes peg and alot more, what to do now?

thanks
Old 03-02-2009, 05:01 PM   #216
Unregistered

marseille puzzle

hy. anyone knows how to pass the puzzle in the library? i'm not good at this things... grrrrrrrrr...
Old 03-02-2009, 05:18 PM   #217
Unregistered

marseille puzzle

if anyone has a savegame after he solves the marseilles puzzle is more than welcome to share it

b_shadow2000@yahoo.com

(the saves are in C:\Users\...\My Documents\Art of Murder - The Hunt for the Puppeteer)
Old 03-02-2009, 05:22 PM   #218
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

i would also like a saved game after the inner tube has been tested in spain

please send to onbentknees@yahoo.com
Old 03-02-2009, 05:43 PM   #219
zeus

Quote:
Argh this is driving me crazy!! Im on the first part and stuck!

I have in my inventory:
Tape, Paper, List of Names, Bagged Swab, Bagged Doll, Fingerprint on Tape, Bagged Plank, Camera with 6 Photos (Body, Doll, Names, Plank, Sign and Prints.)

What am I missing?

x
You still have the paper? That means you didn't use it. You have to take the piece of tape with the fingerprint on it and place it over the paper to make it more visible.That should do the trick.Good luck mate.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:52 PM   #220
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evid3ncE View Post
one question...in spain....how could i make the money for the photos without playing that crappy game?...everytime i play that game my computer is not responding...and i must press the restart button...i don`t know what to do...
Me to also.....i'm stuck,i dont now how to make 69 euro!!!!Maybe is something wrong with my pc!
Old 03-02-2009, 05:55 PM   #221
Numeric
New Poster

Anyone knows how to get the right cooler plug in the green car in Cuba?
Numeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:59 PM   #222
Vsonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evid3ncE View Post
one question...in spain....how could i make the money for the photos without playing that crappy game?...everytime i play that game my computer is not responding...and i must press the restart button...i don`t know what to do...
Same problem here - very frustrating - tried reinstalling the game and everything - freezes just before the fruit machine is about to pay out. Tried playing under XP instead of Vista, same thing.

Only solution I can think of is if someone helpful on here would mind saving the game just after winning the money and upload the savegame file somewhere we can download it, then just have to copy the savegame file into /my documents/art of murder then we can just play on from there

although I must admit this game is generally kinda weak anyway, I'm not sure if it's really worth playing any further. Point and click died with Monkey Island IMO... :lol:
Old 03-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #223
mikeyp
New Poster

where is the plank for the stool for the bike?i put the wheels on the safe but the safe wont move i cant get the bike up with just the stool

Last edited by mikeyp; 03-02-2009 at 06:15 PM.
mikeyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #224
AmethystFairy
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 AmethystFairy is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok for everyone who can't get the hook puzzel. After you get the spoke fromthe bike, and you shine the light in the drawer yu need to grab the drawer handel and pull the drawer out farther. Your going to find a piece of paper wit 5 numbers on it and there color coded. Look on the desk and click the ma. You will see that the compass on the map and each direction (N,S,E,W,NE,NW Etc.) is all written in a different color. The numbers on the paper represent the roman numeral of each hook. And the colors of the numbers indicate in which compass direction each hook has to go.
AmethystFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:08 PM   #225
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi, i'm stuck in Marsaille i'm trying to pass the wall to go see the man but it's always saying '' I can't the gard will see'' or something like this ... i made the ancor with the cord and the thing to cutt glass and put water in the picture thing but i don't know what to do next ... can someone help me please ?????
Have you figured this out? I am in the same spot