About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 11:57 AM   #136
insaneCFC
New Poster

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Marseille. How do i get out of the room after getting inside the hidden cell and taking the map?
insaneCFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #137
pav

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
also have you put the swab into a plastic bag?
Do you mean the mop with the wooden stick? Because i use it for close the window and the other part has gone! So, i have all in plastic bag: doll, sample , plank, fingerprint
Old 03-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #138
Unregistered

Quote:
have you tried combining everything with everything?also changing her clothes?

yes,i did,but how can i change her clothes?,the mouse dose not show any sign when i put the mouse on her clothes on the bed!!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 12:04 PM   #139
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneCFC View Post
Marseille. How do i get out of the room after getting inside the hidden cell and taking the map?
Combine the map with the statue, then the tape with the statue and then throw it out of the window
mathrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #140
Unregistered

Quote:
yes,i did,but how can i change her clothes?,the mouse dose not show any sign when i put the mouse on her clothes on the bed!!!!
my fault its the next bit where u change clothes. as the other post said have you taken the rental car leaflet from the desk?
Old 03-02-2009, 12:11 PM   #141
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pav View Post
Do you mean the mop with the wooden stick? Because i use it for close the window and the other part has gone! So, i have all in plastic bag: doll, sample , plank, fingerprint
i meant the sample lol. mayb try looking at everything again like the chair mirrors etc did u do the button in the desk? cant think of anything else u could have missed
Old 03-02-2009, 12:13 PM   #142
Unregistered

Smile Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
my fault its the next bit where u change clothes. as the other post said have you taken the rental car leaflet from the desk?

thanks dude,,,its work.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #143
insaneCFC
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrim View Post
Combine the map with the statue, then the tape with the statue and then throw it out of the window
10x dude... you rock
insaneCFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:17 PM   #144
Unregistered

How do i lift that darn bike, i use the stool without a seat, but what after that?
Old 03-02-2009, 12:18 PM   #145
pav

Quote:
i meant the sample lol. mayb try looking at everything again like the chair mirrors etc did u do the button in the desk? cant think of anything else u could have missed
What to do with the chair and the mirrors? Any idea? Thanks.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:21 PM   #146
Unregistered

Quote:
you cant pick up the bamboo stick or the cork until the policeman is waiting for you outside have u asked the hotel owner for a taxi yet?
No it hasn't said anything like that yet. i have been running around doing anything and ever thing i can. lol anytime i click on the back door the bamboo stick or the cabinet the guy asks me if he could help me and then end of conversation. no taxi yet.... lol
Old 03-02-2009, 12:24 PM   #147
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
How do i lift that darn bike, i use the stool without a seat, but what after that?
Use the wooden plank under the safe to prop up the bike
mathrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #148
Unregistered

Quote:
No it hasn't said anything like that yet. i have been running around doing anything and ever thing i can. lol anytime i click on the back door the bamboo stick or the cabinet the guy asks me if he could help me and then end of conversation. no taxi yet.... lol
lol same as taxis round my way on a riday nite then have you got the car rental leaflet?
Old 03-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #149
Unregistered

Quote:
guys...with all due respect,but i already finish 2 pack of cigarette,while i am stuck in the hotel,i did everything and i suppose to get the taxi,for god sake anyone want to help,i swear i will uninstall the game now,please help.
LOL i am in the same place as you and i got so pissed i had to turn it off for while i am now trying it again.. i am stuck in the hotel too....
Old 03-02-2009, 12:30 PM   #150
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrim View Post
Use the wooden plank under the safe to prop up the bike
i already tried to use the wooden plank, but where do i use it? maybe i can't because the stool has no seat (it's just the iron part)