About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-09-2007, 11:20 AM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Kane & Lynch here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:33 PM   #2
jvan85

Angry Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I'm stuck at the level where Kane's wife just got shot and he's left to protect his daughter Jenny. After I kill off all the men, a big dump truck comes and it tells me to shoot the driver to stop it. I shoot the driver, tell lynch to shoot the driver... i've done this part sooo many times!! It doesn't stop the driver from running over Jenny. I'm going nuts! Someone pleeease help. What should I do to get past this level?
Old 11-15-2007, 11:29 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I am stuck at the exact same spot. I cannot figure out how to kill the dump truck driver. Advice?
Old 11-16-2007, 03:39 AM   #4
Unregistered

I just got past it. Holy f*&%.... that took almost three hours and about 25 tries. For starters when you start the level from the beginning you have to take out four different waves of attacks the first three have hand guns, the last one has automatics, WHen you kill the last wave of guys before you have to talk to jennie, take all their guns and don't waste their ammo, there should be 180 round available, you will want about 100 at least.

I played around forever taking different shooting positions, finally, I got on top of the van cloest to Jenny, It gives you are really good opening of the driver when he comes down the hill. I just kept shooting and the truck just shut down and she leaves. Get the automatic weapons, and get on top of the van, and just focus on the driver front winshield. Thats what worked for me, and it took me forever to figure out to climb on the van.

Let me know if you figure it out, and how you do it.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:09 AM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just got past it. Holy f*&%.... that took almost three hours and about 25 tries. For starters when you start the level from the beginning you have to take out four different waves of attacks the first three have hand guns, the last one has automatics, WHen you kill the last wave of guys before you have to talk to jennie, take all their guns and don't waste their ammo, there should be 180 round available, you will want about 100 at least.

I played around forever taking different shooting positions, finally, I got on top of the van cloest to Jenny, It gives you are really good opening of the driver when he comes down the hill. I just kept shooting and the truck just shut down and she leaves. Get the automatic weapons, and get on top of the van, and just focus on the driver front winshield. Thats what worked for me, and it took me forever to figure out to climb on the van.

Let me know if you figure it out, and how you do it.
i have shot from every place on the baord except for the van. it finally worked. i was actually about to return the game or get the book for it but it finally workd
Old 11-16-2007, 01:38 PM   #6
Unregistered

you walk up to the van and press A. He should climb the van automatically.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:40 PM   #7
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck at the exact same spot. I cannot figure out how to kill the dump truck driver. Advice?
hey guys, heres the trick, one of the two guys should stay with the girl in the hole taking out the bad guys, remember the truck is from over seas, so the driver is not on your right he is driving from the left, so shoot the guy on the left side as the truck comes barreling towards you, it was hard but its very easy once you kill the driver, the game however gets harder!
check me out on live: gsxr racer 69
Old 11-17-2007, 03:31 PM   #8
Unregistered90

Thumbs up Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvan85 View Post
I'm stuck at the level where Kane's wife just got shot and he's left to protect his daughter Jenny. After I kill off all the men, a big dump truck comes and it tells me to shoot the driver to stop it. I shoot the driver, tell lynch to shoot the driver... i've done this part sooo many times!! It doesn't stop the driver from running over Jenny. I'm going nuts! Someone pleeease help. What should I do to get past this level?
OK I got stuck too but when the truck i away(far) dont stop sho0ting at it even if the guy is dead kill the guys near the driver to his right i think and back of the truck this should help you past the level don give up keep trying
Old 11-17-2007, 04:34 PM   #9
Unregistered

Quote:
hey guys, heres the trick, one of the two guys should stay with the girl in the hole taking out the bad guys, remember the truck is from over seas, so the driver is not on your right he is driving from the left, so shoot the guy on the left side as the truck comes barreling towards you, it was hard but its very easy once you kill the driver, the game however gets harder!
check me out on live: gsxr racer 69

hey bro i actually played you before i read this. haha. thanks for the tip.

brutal51**
Old 11-17-2007, 05:30 PM   #10
Unregistered

I am in Havana. Trying to get inside the Capitol. I have killed everything and looked everywhere for an entrance please help
Old 11-17-2007, 05:36 PM   #11
jvan85

Smile Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

so i totally did exactly that... got the automatic, got on top of the van... and bam! it worked... thanks!! about damn time, i was about to return it as well. THANKS!!
Old 11-18-2007, 01:08 AM   #12
HOLY CRAPOLA

Angry Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Yeah, i was getting pretty pissed and the van trick worked thanks a bunch man
Old 11-18-2007, 02:25 AM   #13
Unregistered

Question Re: Kane & Lynch Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

man i am @ chapter 3 still

and i can't get past the security

everytime i use the stealth kill for son by the door the cop inside sounds the alert
Old 11-18-2007, 10:43 AM   #14
Unregistered

yea I got stuck on the bank part too, what I did was I sent one of the NPC's out to initiate dialogue with the first security guard, then when he started talking I used the hidden blade on that guard, ( a little odd that it was in both Assassins Creed and Kane & Lynch, but its an awesome weapon so no complaints ) then I ran inside to the second security guard and did the close combat stab on him too.

I'm stuck on the dump truck part now, but I'll try to get on top of the van. I hate it when sometimes the girl dies from the second pass of the dump truck ( before the third pass when they drive right into the hole ).. I've noticed though that if you empty a clip into the driver before the second pass she somehow survives..
Old 11-18-2007, 07:03 PM   #15
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvan85 View Post
You just have to keep shooting the window nonstop it will shatter