About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-02-2009, 06:53 PM   #91
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I kept writing letters and attaching fruit and all I got back was furniture. After about 1 week, I got tired of waiting and visited other towns over wifi and traded fruit with them. This is the fastest way to get fruit imo, and you can visit other towns too which adds to the game. You should try this if you have wifi. Otherwise, try to keep writing letters. I've also heard that sometimes "mom" will send you foreign fruit in the mail.
I read on some forum or site that if you write to an animal in your town, using JUST ONE LINE (Like, "Here's a fruit.") and include a native fruit, they'll send you a non-native one. It doesn't work all the time, but so far it's been rather successful. The only fruit missing so far is a peach.

As for coconuts, I believe the ONLY wash up on the beach (but I'm not sure).
Old 01-03-2009, 01:17 AM   #92
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I Need Friends Please!!

Name: Kalyn

City: Idamay

Friemd code:1977-4609-1632

Email Me at Redhead654789@aim.com so i can get your code so we can be friends...
Old 01-03-2009, 05:05 PM   #93
Unregistered

Wink Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Needless to say that I hate Tom Nook, I paid my house off and without my consent he decided that I need it to paint my roof and that I need it remodel.
Anyhow, I used to play animal crossing for game cube and I used to have a neighboor whom I love his name was lobo, I've been looking for him in this wee game and I haven't had any luck. Any suggestions??
Old 01-04-2009, 02:20 AM   #94
Unregistered

Smile Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I'm having trouble planting fruit..
I've dug a hole with my shovel and selected the fruit, but the only option is to drop the fruit....
HELP?
Do I need an axe?
Am I doing something wrong?
Make sure that you still have the shovel equiped when you are burying the fruit. Also, right after making a hole, do not move, and go into your bag to pick your fruit to bury. If you start to face another direction you will not be given the option to bury your fruit.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:40 AM   #95
Unregistered

Red face Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I keep reading about burying fruit...but the fruit I received from one of my neighbors doesn't have a "bury" option when I click on it from my pocket. What's the deal with that?

you have to dig a hole with your shovel. then stan next to the hole and click the fruit in your pocket. it will then have a bury option
Old 01-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #96
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieFarmer View Post
That is a very fast way to make your game no fun anymore. also the money rock is a once a day thing go around town and hit each one. once you find the right one keep hitting it you can get up to 2200 bells per day. Note it doesn't work if your gates are open.
Actually, if you dig holes so you dont knock yourself back, you can earn 8100+ bells.

(+ is if you have the silver shovel)

To get the silver shovel, you have to go to Resettis surveillance center in the city. (It get off the buss and go right past 8:00 PM and if it is there that day one of the cones will be moved and there will be a light shining in the tunnel)

The silver shovel has a 10% chance of doubling the money you get from the money rock.

*Note- the doubling only applies to the bag of bells or coin set of 100-900 bells that it shines and makes a noise for

Dont bother asking me for anything else, because I probably wont be back on this forum
Old 01-04-2009, 08:43 PM   #97
Unregistered

ok all you people complaining about the sending fruit thing shut up already i mean most of you are complaining about getting furniture cmon its free furniture! i tried this and it worked i got a cherry (native fruit was apple) but so far that is the only fruit
Old 01-04-2009, 08:59 PM   #98
Unregistered

Quote:
Needless to say that I hate Tom Nook, I paid my house off and without my consent he decided that I need it to paint my roof and that I need it remodel.
Anyhow, I used to play animal crossing for game cube and I used to have a neighboor whom I love his name was lobo, I've been looking for him in this wee game and I haven't had any luck. Any suggestions??
lolz he lives in my town(wii) and on the gamecube I got Chief, lobo and wolfgang.

Well anyways try planting many trees and flowers the better the town the more ppl move in
Old 01-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #99
Unregistered

How do I make shirt...so that I can give it away. I made a design, but only I can wear it. I want to give a shirt away with my design.

Thanks.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:19 AM   #100
Unregistered

hey can i take my ds character to my wii character without having him to move their permanently i just want him to visit like a friend does.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:16 PM   #101
katyboykin
New Poster

I am needing and wanting new friends.......i generally play in the evening however I am never sure when i will be on. I really need some friends though

my information is

4769-1795-5202

Katy is my name

geeville is my town

I have cherries in my town.

My email is cboykin@gmail.com please email me if you are interested in meeting a new neighbor!

Thanks Katy
katyboykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #102
katyboykin
New Poster

Also i need to know how to attach stuff to my letters, like fruit or furniture or something. I tried to send a friend a gift and I cant figure out how to attach the gift.
katyboykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:03 PM   #103
Unregistered

Quote:
I read on another forum that if you write repeatedly to a particular animal, it increases the likelihood that they will move into your town. Try writing letters to Lobo or traveling into the city to see if he is there. If you find him in the city, talk to him at least 5 times, this increases your chances of him being your next new neighbor as well.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:59 PM   #104
Unregistered

i did the sending fruit thing and i got a peach but the tree died so now i need another haha
Old 01-08-2009, 03:32 PM   #105
Unregistered

Hi I'm new to animal crossing and need friends!

My friend code: 3996-1091-6810

My name: amanda

My town: beantown

My email is amanduuhhhh@yahoo.com, and you can email me with your info so I can add you. (: