About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-19-2011, 06:27 AM   #286
Brownwolfe

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Every time u shake trees u might encounter a beehive and could get stung, but if u press the save&quit pen icon on the top right screen u can bypass being stung....however u have to stand still so it shows up

also u could go into a nearby house or shop to avoid them too
this trick can make grinding for bells and items easier by shaking trees
Old 08-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #287
Unregistered

Question Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
help i need friends this is my place please add me
name:dria
island called:natureto
friendcode;0689-9929-3316
fruitranges,coconuts
Hi, want to connect somtime?
Old 11-01-2011, 07:23 AM   #288
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieFarmer View Post
Anyone know what shirts fit the Funky lable? Got an animal asking for a funky shirt and has been let down 4 times. Didn't see anything in the guide about it. This also happened in world wide.
if u want a funk shirt try the strawberry shirt or watermelon shirt
Old 12-23-2011, 10:11 AM   #289
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
does any1 have the infinite bells cheat and the flying code? If u do please post it!
First you need an empty wallet thenclick on the bells click "never mind" exit walk in a circle go to your wallet and you will have 99,999 bells that never stop coming
Old 12-24-2011, 08:37 AM   #290
FinalBoss
New Poster

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownwolfe View Post
Every time u shake trees u might encounter a beehive and could get stung, but if u press the save&quit pen icon on the top right screen u can bypass being stung....however u have to stand still so it shows up

also u could go into a nearby house or shop to avoid them too
this trick can make grinding for bells and items easier by shaking trees
Thanks a bunch!
FinalBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #291
Unregistered

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
You can open the drawers of dressers and store your clothes in there so they don't take up floor space, unless you like to display them in your house.

I still haven't figured out how to send fruit/packages in the mail and I didn't see any reply to the earlier question.

Any ideas?

TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEND PACKAGES/FRUIT THROUGH MAIL; after you write your letter and it goes to the inventory where the letters are stored, open that inventory and drag the fruit/package to the letter you want to send. when you do, the letter will have a little present next to it. then just send the letter like you normally would.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:57 AM   #292
Unregistered

Re: Fruits

Quote:
I need a way to get new fruits without WiFi and I tried the Letter thing but all I got was really nice furniture
well try the letter thing but in the letter put in the message "fruit please" and i got 4 different fruits
Old 04-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #293
Unregistered

Wink Slingshot

Quote:
There was a balloon that has flown over and i have to clue how to get it down.. help!??!
Use a slingshot and press A under it
Old 04-22-2012, 02:29 AM   #294
pinkypie 44

Thumbs up Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

If you buy everything at graice grace you will get the golden shopping card. If you have the golden shopping card and you put 10,000 bells in it the next day you will have 20,000 bells
Old 06-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #295
Unregistered

The only way to get rid of Bed head is by going to the city and go up the steps. Walk to your right and find a place called shampoodles. Here you can choose the hairstyle you are looking for based on the answers you give her. But it impossible to stop bed head from coming when you don't play so try to play often
Old 06-22-2013, 10:43 AM   #296
Unregistered

Question Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Anyone still play this game, and want to swap friend codes? E-mail me at mylilpardners@aol.com, and we can trade friend codes, and set up a time to play.