About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-12-2010, 07:25 PM   #256
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi .. i have 2 questions.. one, the frog asked me to catch him a carp, which i did, but how do i give it to him? he is never home and i don't get the option to give it to him when i see him in town and i can not mail fish????
the other question i have is, how do you avoid getting stung by bees when the bee hive falls out of the tree? thanks so much sam
Simple. When you shake a tree and bee's come to chase you, bring up your inventory and get out a net. Now, facing the OPPOSITE direction they are coming from, be prepared... they always come to the front of you to sting you. As soon as they get there, WHAP!
You get a bee that you can donate or sell, and you don't get stung...Yeah for you!!!
Old 04-28-2010, 07:48 PM   #257
Unregistered

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I've heard that you are to shake the trees in the area that the resident said that they lost their keys.
Usually they tell u "i lost it near the water"
or sumthing like that... and if they say that u fish for it
i looks like a normal fish btw. so gud luck! >.^
Old 04-28-2010, 07:50 PM   #258
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
There was a balloon that has flown over and i have to clue how to get it down.. help!??!
USE the sling shot {note: it might take a few tries} hope this helped u! >.^
Old 04-28-2010, 07:59 PM   #259
Unregistered

ok so, 6 questions... 1. i mostly have everything i want in this town.
BUT not once have a iseen Whisp or Wisp WATEVER!_!
anyway i know hes always near the water and wait for the mysteriouse voice to appear but neva!!
2. wat time does the ballon guy usually come
3. U KNOW THE OTHER POATER ON THE MARQUEE WHO IS THAT!?
4. okay, then what r the gud flowers to cross breed and how long does it take. +note: i did it b4 but any others?+
5. okay getting a perfect town, but when u tlk to pelly or the ugly mean one, it says forest in green... can u make a perfect beach how?
6. do u wanna exchange friend codes?!
Old 05-29-2010, 04:35 PM   #260
ACCF Fan

Smile Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

here's how to get foreign fruit

First Get a Fruit

Second Write a letter saying "Send Back Fruit!"

Third Put a fruit as a gift

Fourth send the mail

HOPE THIS HELPS!
Old 07-02-2010, 12:10 PM   #261
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

u can send your fruits to more than one person in your town and u are likely to get a different one back but not possitive!
Old 07-02-2010, 09:12 PM   #262
china girl

Red face Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I want to Thank the person who told me how to get the ants!

So How do you get the fly?

The Silver fishing rod and Silver Net come when you go from Nookingtons back to the Nookway and then forward to Nookingtons again.
You can also catch a fly if you see a big big red flower there will be about 20 flies. and if you have a net you can catch them

hope i helped
Old 07-13-2010, 03:16 PM   #263
Unregistered

Smile Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I just got this game and the first night I played I did some jobs for Tom Nook and he gave me money. Can I work for him again? and if i can how do i do it because I have tried everything I can think of and he still just thinks i am in there to shop! Someone HELP!
no, you can't unless you create a different character to move into town.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:43 PM   #264
Unregistered

Quote:
Thank you for advice on fruit and mushrooms.....

I don't know anyone else that plays this game! does that mean I am out of luck getting any new fruit? I have apples... Will the auction maybe have something different?

Thanks
Keith
All you have to do is write letters to your neibours and put some fruit in the letter as a gift in the letter it's self you have to include the word Fruit then send it you will recieve a letter back from the neibour with a piece of fruit or furniture or clothes good luck
Old 07-18-2010, 03:48 AM   #265
IveGotNoName.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieFarmer View Post
I tried this trick three times now and I have not gotten it to work. My best friend has also attempted it and it has not worked for her. Is there more to it than just writing a new neighbor a letter the day they get there and adding our town fruit? They just gave me wallpaper and carpet.
Heh, Im still waitiing for the reply, but i read something that while you send it, the message has to have the word "fruit" in it.
that might help.
ill get back to you when he replies.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:05 PM   #266
Unregistered

Quote:
There was a balloon that has flown over and i have to clue how to get it down.. help!??!
you need to by a slingshot at tom nooks and shoot it down
Old 07-23-2010, 04:50 PM   #267
Unregistered

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
you have to buy a slingshot from the towns store then you can shoot at the balloon and get your new gift!!
Old 07-28-2010, 04:59 PM   #268
Unregistered

Cool Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

actually dere is... a cocnut will wash ashore and den u plant it... easy i have one
Old 08-10-2010, 01:28 PM   #269
Unregistered

Quote:
You have to use a slingshot that can be purchased at your town's store.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:39 AM   #270
Er.Pai

Quote:
Originally Posted by spottedcutie View Post
Hey! looking for some cool people on animal crossing city folk
feel free to add me!

Name: Shelby
town: Nicevile
Code: 5413-4023-3384

You can email me at
floridasunshine4u2@hotmail.com
I sent you a mail.
If any one wants to add me:

Town: Cross