Originally Posted by Unregistered
how do i earn quick money
To earn quick money, you can:
1. Pick fruit and sell it to Tom Nook - 100 Bells for each native fruit (fruit that was in your town at the beginning of the game) and 500 Bells for each non-native fruit (fruit that wasn't in your town at the beginning). If you plant a coconut, make sure it is not right on the shore but close, and try to plant a four-leaf clover in front of it if you have one. It will guarantee growth.
2. Buy a fishing rod, then fish in the river and ocean by pushing "A". Then when you see a fish and your bobber sinks, push "A" again to reel it in. Sell fish to Tom Nook for different amounts for different fish.
3. Buy a net, then catch bugs in your town by pushing "A" to swing your net. If you swing the net into the bug, you will catching. Sell bugs to Tom Nook for different amounts for different bugs.
4. Buy a shovel, then dig up items from under the ground where you see an X. Sell these items to Tom Nook for different amounts per item.
5. Put the money you earn in the bank. Every two days or so you will gain interest. You will gain more interest if there is more money in the bank. If you put money in the bank and change your clock to the future, you will gain a lot of interest, but your town will be full of weeds.
6. Get the Golden Shovel by burying it (buy two shovels, dig a hole with one and bury the other) and dig it up in 4-5 days. Then hit all the rocks in your town with it over and over as fast as you can. Only one will give you money, but it is a lot - the faster you hit the rock, the more money you will get. Note - you can use a regular shovel to hit rocks, but you will earn less money
7. Sell. The more items you sell, the more money you will get.
8. Shake fruitless trees. Furniture or Bells (up to 100) will fall out sometimes. You can sell the furniture and/or keep the bells. However, sometimes a bees' hive will fall out. Outrun the bees by going into the nearest building.