About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-26-2009, 06:18 PM   #181
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When I Planted fruit, some trees didnt grow, and the trees next to them flouished
First chop a tree down, dig up the stump then plant whatever into the hole. That will always grow stuff.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:01 PM   #182
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

One of the residents in my town asked me to tell my younger sister that "Poppy wants to talk about her wallpaper". When she logged on to go talk to her, the space to tell her what I said was really small and we've tried everything but can't seen to get her to accept. Anyone sure what you're supposed to say?

And we're also looking for some people to exchange friend codes with. If you're interested e-mail me at hannah-bannah@live.com
Old 03-29-2009, 03:22 PM   #183
Unregistered

nvm. we figured out that it was because she was capitalizing the word "wallpaper"
but yeah, we're still looking for friend codes!
Old 04-04-2009, 09:54 AM   #184
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Why have the trees in my town turned pink? I cant figure out why. Please help me anyone who knows why!
Old 04-05-2009, 08:44 PM   #185
Unregistered

Quote:
I am wondering if anyone has found out how you get the ants?
I have gotten almost everything there has been in the game so far.
And the Ants are alluding me.

I played the DS version for around 5 years, and I love it.

Besides the ants I am having a heck of a time trying to get the silver fishing rod. Nooks has regenerated back from Nookington's to Nookway and I check in every day. Any clues?

Thanks!
To capture ants...you can put down a spoiled turnip, or a piece of a candy. (from Pave's festival that was in Feb.) It won't take long, and the ants will be all over it.

Good luck.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:38 PM   #186
Unregistered

Red face Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

HEY i really need friends !
add me .

my friend code is 2493-0263-9483
and my towns name is Ilantis

add me ! ill accept asap
Old 04-07-2009, 07:39 PM   #187
Unregistered

Quote:
One of the residents in my town asked me to tell my younger sister that "Poppy wants to talk about her wallpaper". When she logged on to go talk to her, the space to tell her what I said was really small and we've tried everything but can't seen to get her to accept. Anyone sure what you're supposed to say?

And we're also looking for some people to exchange friend codes with. If you're interested e-mail me at hannah-bannah@live.com
you just type what the main topic is.
like for your case you would just type ' wallpaper ' and then she will know that the message got passed on
Old 04-14-2009, 06:47 AM   #188
chanti__x

Smile Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

why do the shops close some days?
and what else can i do on it?
it may be intresting to play but at the moment i am finding it very boring.
Help me enjoy the game
Old 04-15-2009, 10:09 AM   #189
Unregistered

Is there another way to rid of Bed Head, besides going back to Shampoodle and getin your hair re-done?
Old 04-16-2009, 02:34 PM   #190
Unregistered

Sometimes when my character is walking around there is a strange sound (kinda like a space ship sound). I've tried shooting in the air but still have no idea what this sound is. It's not the baloons or the bugs I know what that is.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:35 AM   #191
Unregistered

Wink Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I'm having trouble planting fruit..
I've dug a hole with my shovel and selected the fruit, but the only option is to drop the fruit....
HELP?
Do I need an axe?
Am I doing something wrong?

no you don't need a axe,and you just stand closer.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:38 AM   #192
Unregistered

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Why have the trees in my town turned pink? I cant figure out why. Please help me anyone who knows why!
i think it is spring cherry blossom, well thats my theory anyway
Old 04-17-2009, 09:43 AM   #193
Unregistered

Cool Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Sometimes when my character is walking around there is a strange sound (kinda like a space ship sound). I've tried shooting in the air but still have no idea what this sound is. It's not the baloons or the bugs I know what that is.
it might be the ghost that comes after eight 0'clock when your near water.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:55 PM   #194
Unregistered

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
There was a balloon that has flown over and i have to clue how to get it down.. help!??!
First buy a slingshot from noockcranny's the click a where there is a ballon and there it is!
Old 04-19-2009, 03:57 PM   #195
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Trust me All of my turned pink and you don't want it it made all of my charcters sick! so you ust wait