About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-23-2009, 01:26 PM   #166
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieFarmer View Post
I tried this trick three times now and I have not gotten it to work. My best friend has also attempted it and it has not worked for her. Is there more to it than just writing a new neighbor a letter the day they get there and adding our town fruit? They just gave me wallpaper and carpet.
You have to write the following sentence :
"Here is some fruit!"
this has worked for me and i know it will work for you!
Old 02-23-2009, 01:39 PM   #167
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can open the drawers of dressers and store your clothes in there so they don't take up floor space, unless you like to display them in your house.

I still haven't figured out how to send fruit/packages in the mail and I didn't see any reply to the earlier question.

Any ideas?
You go to your pockets and click on the pink envelope, you can then choose which item you wish to sent an drag it to the letter.
I hope this helps!
Old 02-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #168
Unregistered

Quote:
Deposit at least 10,000 bells in the "ATM" in City Hall.
This did not work for me, do you have to wait????
Old 02-26-2009, 05:01 PM   #169
Unregistered

I have Apples, Pears, Coconuts, Peaches, Cherrys, does any one have oranges or other fruit? if so e-mail me i'm looking to get them all in my town at tatlew at Gmail dot com and we can exchange friend codes.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:37 PM   #170
David

i was wondering if you can move in to a friends town. and if you can how?
Old 03-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #171
Unregistered

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

if you go on animalcrossingcommunity.com you can get other people's frend code then you can get new fruit and stuff.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:20 PM   #172
Unregistered

Quote:
anyone know how to get different fruit to grow?

Thanks for any help
you dont need to visit another town, but that does work. you can also write a letter to an animal with a fruit attached to it saying 'How are you?' As long as they understand the letter they will send something back
Old 03-19-2009, 09:25 PM   #173
Unregistered

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
how do u get a shopping card?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First you have to go to the city and put in at least 10,000 bells in the ABD (automatic bell dispenser) then the next day you will have a shopping card!!!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:43 PM   #174
Unregistered

Quote:
Has anyone had a resident say they have lost their keys? If so, how did you find their keys?

Go Fishing in the river. It's one of the smaller looking fish. Just keep fishing until you find it.

Or go to the Town hall and Select the something wrong list when Pelly or her sister, asks if you want something. This is the section on the left side of the room not the mail section of the room.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:46 PM   #175
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickelbopper View Post
Hey! Does anyone know how to get rid of bed head on animal crossing city folk?! it's driving me crazy!
Go to town. The hairdresser is there. But it takes $3000.00 bells to get your hair done.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #176
Unregistered

Quote:
There was a balloon that has flown over and i have to clue how to get it down.. help!??!
Once you get the sling shot from Nooks then after you hit 10 balloons in a roll the next ballon will give you the Gold Sling shot.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:53 PM   #177
Unregistered

Quote:
I just bought the game and can't figure out how to go to town!! Help!
When you go to the Bus Stop look toward the Bus Stop sign and keep tapping on the sign. At some point the sign will ask if you want to go to town. Click Yes.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:01 PM   #178
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm having trouble planting fruit..
I've dug a hole with my shovel and selected the fruit, but the only option is to drop the fruit....
HELP?
Do I need an axe?
Am I doing something wrong?
When you dug the whole you are standing above the whole, If you don't move and go to your fruit then it should come up with the word Bury.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:13 PM   #179
Unregistered

Quote:
How do I make shirt...so that I can give it away. I made a design, but only I can wear it. I want to give a shirt away with my design.

Thanks.
The only way this works go to Abel Sisters and make a design. Then Display it. Then you have to wait until someone decides to ware your design. Sometimes this can take awhile, but eventually they will ware you designs.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:26 PM   #180
Unregistered

I am wondering if anyone has found out how you get the ants?
I have gotten almost everything there has been in the game so far.
And the Ants are alluding me.

I played the DS version for around 5 years, and I love it.

Besides the ants I am having a heck of a time trying to get the silver fishing rod. Nooks has regenerated back from Nookington's to Nookway and I check in every day. Any clues?

Thanks!