About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-02-2009, 11:47 PM   #151
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i dont know either. need help!!!

You need to fish it up.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:00 PM   #152
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
How do I make shirt...so that I can give it away. I made a design, but only I can wear it. I want to give a shirt away with my design.

Thanks.
at ables sisters, click one of the existing designs. Like a shirt when you first walk in, and ask her to dislplay your design. and people will start wearing it.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:14 PM   #153
Unregistered

Smile Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Thank you for advice on fruit and mushrooms.....

I don't know anyone else that plays this game! does that mean I am out of luck getting any new fruit? I have apples... Will the auction maybe have something different?

Thanks
Keith
all you have to do is send a letter with a fruite attached that says

How are you?

then attach you native fruit the send it to you neibors
w8 a few days you should get a letter back that has a present
most of them are shirts but if you send 8 of them youll get about 3 non native fruits

hope this helped
Old 02-08-2009, 01:20 AM   #154
Nickelbopper

Rep Power: 0 Nickelbopper is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hey! Does anyone know how to get rid of bed head on animal crossing city folk?! it's driving me crazy!
Nickelbopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:27 AM   #155
Nickelbopper

Rep Power: 0 Nickelbopper is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you get rid of bed head?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!
Nickelbopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:02 PM   #156
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I dont have internet (i am at my dads house) and all i have is a ton of apples and 5 coconut trees. I got bored of the game cause i time traveled a lot but i got all the egg furniture exept the bench. i am going to limit my time traveling to once a month and i have a whole t.rex in my house cause when i got the fossels i went above blathers and right a little so i was diagnal from the fossil room (wich has a t.rex scull on it) it took me 2 days but i hot the wole fossil bye time traveling i got my house to have another storie. DO NOT TIME TRAVEL it is fun for a while than it gets boreing. side affects cockroaches in your house, bed head, weeds i have so many you cant press z or b or you wil pick one up.and the last one is the townspeople will move away!when i do get internet i will give you my friend code. my name in accf is MUSHROOM TOWN name EMPIRE.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:09 PM   #157
Unregistered

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

NAME,MUSHROOM. TOWN, EMPIRE i will come back when i get internet. maybe a wii speak.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:55 PM   #158
Unregistered

Talking Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

After 8pm at the city there is a pathway to the
Ressetti's Den. On the right side there is a pathway 1 cone
MIGHT be removed. In there the ressetti will give you a silver shovel
Old 02-14-2009, 12:00 AM   #159
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickelbopper View Post
Hey! Does anyone know how to get rid of bed head on animal crossing city folk?! it's driving me crazy!
You have to get a make over at the city at shampoodle
for 3,000 bells. DO NOT CHANGE THE TIME FOR MORE THAN 3 WEEKS
Old 02-15-2009, 01:08 PM   #160
ZombieFarmer
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 ZombieFarmer is an unknown quantity at this point

Got any Animal Crossing City Folk Questions? I might be able to help send your questions to ZombieFarmer1@yahoo.com and I will try my best to help you out. Sorry but I don't have time to go to everyone's town, and if you can make it 1 question per e-mail that would be great. That doesn't mean you can't send more than one e-mail, I will get to them as soon as I can. No SPAM PLEASE.
ZombieFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:38 PM   #161
ZombieFarmer
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 ZombieFarmer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickelbopper View Post

Go to the city and get your hair done at the salon it is on the far right of the town costs 3,000 Bells
ZombieFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:29 PM   #162
Unregistered

Smile Re: Fruits

Quote:
I need a way to get new fruits without WiFi and I tried the Letter thing but all I got was really nice furniture
I did the same thing, and I got furniture too, but if you want fruits, I've been playing animal crossing for at least 2 months already, and so what happened was, a coconut ended up on the beach. i planted it far from the water, so no more tree. but then it showed up again, and i made sure i planted it at least near the beach. its still growing, but all im saying is that i guess the only way is to wait for that coconut. i dont have wi-fi either. but if you dont like this, be happy to look it up more. :]
Old 02-18-2009, 04:15 PM   #163
Unregistered

HELLOOO PLESE COME TO MY CITY MY EMAIL IS star_fox15@msn.com
ADD ME AND ILL GIVE YOU MY CODE!!!!
Old 02-19-2009, 05:37 PM   #164
Unregistered

Hey, I want to get some un-native fruits and I tried the mail thing with no sucess so can someone with a bunch of fruit that aren't peaches send me your friend code. My email is cold_evil123@comcast.net
Old 02-22-2009, 05:07 AM   #165
Unregistered

if you send a letter with a present (example: fruit) and include the word fruit they should send you a letter back with different or the same fruit.