About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-09-2009, 12:53 AM   #121
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
does anyone know what the requirement of dr butter achievement?
just do a long manual (butter) by leanin back or holdin the stick back so he leans but not to far or he eats it
Old 01-09-2009, 09:04 PM   #122
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

in japan, you will notice a huge rail at the bottom of the entire mountain (you should see it when you first spawn there). Grind down most of or the intire (i'm not sure how much i did when i got the achievement) rail to get the dr. jib achievement. its really easy but set a marker at the top of the rail incase you mess up a few trys.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #123
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach View Post
where is shawn whites hide out in alaska is it his head when u look at the map
Yea its his head. wants you make ur way around there you will see large overhead signs that have the same shaun white face on it. follow those and use the focus power that you are on the get to it (u'll know what im talking about)
Old 01-09-2009, 11:55 PM   #124
Unregistered

Re: stuck

Quote:
I beat the triple crown and nothin happens, i thought i get to ride wit shaun? do i have to get the first place is all those? and were do i start the triple crown again?
help on this still please
Old 01-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #125
D@th

Ok I have the Target Edition, and Im at the mountain as Shaun. How do I unlock it? It says to find the jumps and do 1080s. Thats another thing. I dont snowboard, so whats a 1080? And where are the jumps?
Old 01-12-2009, 03:13 AM   #126
Unregistered

Talking Re: What do I do now?

Quote:
So I'm kind of new to the game. Got all the Euros, and went to Shaun so he could give me "Breakthrough Powers" or whatever. Now I got all the Yen, and he's nowhere to be found. Last time he told me to meet him at his hideout in Park City. This time, all it said was "Congratulations, You collected all the Yen". I went to his hideout in Park City, he's not there. I went to his hideout in Japan, not there either. What do I do now?
When you collect the "Euros" he is in Park City. When he gets the Euros.. he moves to Europe..

Go To Europe to take him Yen.. He moves to Japan.

Give him Dollars... He moves to Alaska (USA),, Do you see a patern emerging??

Spammy
Old 01-12-2009, 09:01 AM   #127
Unregistered

Quote:
Yeah, I can't get that coin either. It's frustrating.
same thing
Old 01-12-2009, 09:31 PM   #128
Unregistered

Quote:
same question
just turn aroung fags fags fags fags fags fags
Old 01-13-2009, 08:26 AM   #129
Unregistered

i got dr butter and trans flat by doing a 10,000 degree tail butter spin
Old 01-13-2009, 08:28 PM   #130
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by D@th View Post
Ok I have the Target Edition, and Im at the mountain as Shaun. How do I unlock it? It says to find the jumps and do 1080s. Thats another thing. I dont snowboard, so whats a 1080? And where are the jumps?

im not sure what you're talking about when you say, how do i unlock it. but a 1080 is a rotation where your body spins 3 times and you land the same way you took off.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:52 PM   #131
boom zing

ok the for air time challenge in park city as soon as u begin dont crouch and continuously jump while using your best board with max amp. to beat shaun try over and over again, i have seen him get anywhere from 19k-47k
Old 01-14-2009, 10:56 PM   #132
boom zing

Re: stuck

Quote:
help on this still please
aight after that u have to beat every challenge on every mountain for at least 1 medal. then u have to beat all 4 ultimate challenges which arent very ultimate. then u cruise back to shaun at his hideout in alaska and u challenge him, that is also where u do the triple crown. it took me probablly 5 trys to beat him. just got to get lucky with A. u having a safe 25k+ and his random number generator hitting on the lower side. i have seen him get 19k.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:36 PM   #133
Unregistered

Wink Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
alright so i've beaten the triple crown, and I have medals at all of the 3 ultimite chalanges, 2 of which i got the best medal on. Where do I find Shaun White to challenge him, or do I have to get the best medal on all 3 events first?
NEED HELP! THANKS!
you need to compleat all the challenges and compatisons on every mountian then go to his hide out in alaska.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:18 PM   #134
Unregistered

Quote:
does anyone know how to beat shawn white at the end i herd it was impossible he gets 40,000 and i have trouble getting over 25,000
keep trying and eventually he will only get like 20000
Old 01-16-2009, 06:17 PM   #135
Unregistered

Ok I am on alaska. i just collected all the dollars. trying to find the hideout. i found the tunnel. there is a giant jump. how do i clear the gap? how do i do the focus super jump or whatever it is? on xbox360