About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-31-2008, 12:58 AM   #91
cargot35

Exclamation Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by a dude View Post
Also, how to unlock target mountain? People say that you have to collect all the euros but i have beaten the whole game. Where do i access it?
Hey dude dont want to disapoint you but you cant, Its a Target limited edition copy of the game. Comes with extra jibs, costumes, the mountain, and a unique story-line sorry to disapoint you, its no download its just a thing IN the game. You would need your own copy of the Target Limited Edition Shaun White Snowboarding. But for Unique Clothing you can head to www.shaunwhitesnowboarding.com just register and see how to unlock unique clothing in the game!
Old 12-31-2008, 01:40 AM   #92
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
anyone know a huge rail to get the dr.jib acheivment on
bottom of japan
Old 12-31-2008, 08:15 AM   #93
Unregistered

Cool Re: career in europe

Quote:
how do u get the last master coin the last coin of all 4 u need to get. its on a mountain and i can see it!!! how do i get it i cant power jump either!!! where is it and how do i get it!!!
Would you like 2 know? you hold down the jump stick and wright befor you jump let go and you sould possibly go higher then take off your board and "climb" up the mountain.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:39 PM   #94
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

To find the last coin in europe on the mountain go to the ski lift all the way on the right of the map and youll see the logo for the super jump then take the lift up until you get to the mountain and youll see another logo then just drop off the ski lift
Old 12-31-2008, 05:51 PM   #95
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by a dude View Post
Also, how to unlock target mountain? People say that you have to collect all the euros but i have beaten the whole game. Where do i access it?
you dont have the limited edition target version then
Old 12-31-2008, 06:10 PM   #96
Unregistered

Hey can someone please explain to me how to get the respect achievments????
Old 01-01-2009, 12:35 AM   #97
Unregistered

I need help on a few achievements:

1.OMJ
2.scenester
3.touchy feeling
4.whitewall
5.magnet
6.like a top
7.dropping the science

Any help would be appreciated
Old 01-01-2009, 01:53 PM   #98
Unregistered

does anybody know how to get the alaskan coin on top of the satlelite, its so frusterating ive been trying for at least 3 hours
Old 01-01-2009, 02:38 PM   #99
Unregistered

Re: Supa Powa (20 points) Get this one by completing Shaun's first task

Quote:
Does Anyone know how to unlock this acheivment if you do please help me. to complete shauns first task
you have to collect all three coins from each mountain, then you have to go find shaun
Old 01-01-2009, 02:48 PM   #100
Unregistered

Quote:
anyone know a huge rail to get the dr.jib acheivment on
yeah in japan on the part where you have to get one of the yens on top of the roof, right after you get it there is a huge rail thats like 6 feet wide and it goes all the way down to the bottom
Old 01-01-2009, 10:39 PM   #101
Unregistered

Question Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Hey.. i need a good trick for THe game... how do i do it for 360... im good at the flepping part but i need a trick to get major ponts off of???
Old 01-03-2009, 06:44 PM   #102
Unregistered

The Yen u have to get in the ice cave things how do i get it?? I have no idea i cant me the jump over the HUGE cap its getting really annoying
Old 01-03-2009, 09:15 PM   #103
Unregistered

anyone know how to get the last coin in japan its by the monorail idk how to get it
Old 01-03-2009, 09:19 PM   #104
Unregistered

Quote:
anyone know how to get the last coin in japan its by the monorail idk how to get it
never mind its in europe near the monorail near his hideout
Old 01-03-2009, 09:19 PM   #105
Unregistered

Quote:
never mind its in europe near the monorail near his hideout
cant powerjump it idk how to get there its my last freakin coin