About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-27-2008, 10:18 AM   #76
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How did you figure out to beat the airtime challenge? its so frustrating. ive been working on it for hours and cant get it. need to spend 26 seconds out of sixty seconds in the air for 1 medal!? AHHHGG!
The easiest way to complete this is to use a board with top speed, i found it much easier to do, and make sure you find the best line!
Old 12-27-2008, 10:44 AM   #77
a dude

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

could i get help with the "dropping the science" achievement?
Old 12-27-2008, 08:29 PM   #78
Unregistered

Quote:
you have to use the focus power and I had to use the burton vapor board, it took a couple tries.
Well first i went to japan and did the money glitch that u can find on youtube....then you have full focus as well as 13 bill. then buy the orange and white shaun white board.... walk up the mountain and use as much focus as u can then....bombs awat
Old 12-27-2008, 11:18 PM   #79
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by a dude View Post
could i get help with the "dropping the science" achievement?
when you first get focus go to alaska and get the coins and when y0u get one of the you get to grind on top of a ski lift just keep jumping over obsticles on he rail and keep your balance...that's how I got it.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:10 AM   #80
Unregistered

DOLLARS: shaun white

hey, ive gotten all the dollar coins from every mountain but i cant find shaun white.... which mountain is he on?
Old 12-28-2008, 03:58 AM   #81
a dude

Need help with the"Magnet" achievement.
Old 12-28-2008, 05:02 AM   #82
a dude

Also, how to unlock target mountain? People say that you have to collect all the euros but i have beaten the whole game. Where do i access it?
Old 12-28-2008, 06:41 PM   #83
Unregistered

well im trying to get all of the 1080's after i ride target mountain in kind of the begginng of the game how do i know where to do the 1080's becasue its only on the map but on the actual screen it isnt there??!!!!

any helP??
Old 12-29-2008, 01:43 AM   #84
Unregistered

Talking Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
does anyone know how to beat shawn white at the end i herd it was impossible he gets 40,000 and i have trouble getting over 25,000
ALREADY DID it itssoooooooooooooooooooooo easy dude just keep playing and you'll beat it i beat it with in 7 days and returned for my money.... got gears of war 2
Old 12-29-2008, 03:44 PM   #85
Unregistered

what do you do after you win the triple crown?
Old 12-29-2008, 05:13 PM   #86
Unregistered

Smile Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Completed the game today, STOKED !
Old 12-29-2008, 05:20 PM   #87
Unregistered

why is everyone so frustrated at the airtime and the shaun white final comp

airtime= just keep jumping over and over and hit every drop/ramp around

shaun white= just do what he does, big spins with big long grabs, dont get too technical. took me 2 tries.

Great game
Old 12-29-2008, 07:59 PM   #88
Unregistered

alright so i've beaten the triple crown, and I have medals at all of the 3 ultimite chalanges, 2 of which i got the best medal on. Where do I find Shaun White to challenge him, or do I have to get the best medal on all 3 events first?
NEED HELP! THANKS!
Old 12-29-2008, 09:30 PM   #89
Unregistered

Angry Re: career in europe

Quote:
how do u get the last master coin the last coin of all 4 u need to get. its on a mountain and i can see it!!! how do i get it i cant power jump either!!! where is it and how do i get it!!!
i have the same problem ive been trying everything and there arent any icons to help me find it
Old 12-30-2008, 01:27 PM   #90
Unregistered

Cool Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

how do you break throught the ice at shauns hideout thingy? im sorta stuck
=D