About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-24-2008, 12:22 PM   #61
sws legend

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

i have a new problem, when i try and play multiplayer it says my gamer profile isnt right to play it... i cant figure what to do please help...!!!
Old 12-25-2008, 09:14 PM   #62
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

keep going at him again and again. not all his runs are great and he progressively gets worse each time. just make sure ur on your game
Old 12-26-2008, 09:54 AM   #63
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you have to use your focus.........make sure you go up high enough to use it for a while......if you hit it straight on youll be fine........
Well, I've tried this for a long time and I came up with that you can't get it if you jump the ramp straight... You have to get it a little from the side to make it... Its really frustrating...
Old 12-26-2008, 12:17 PM   #64
Unregistered

does anyone know what chanllenges to beat to beat the park city stuff. i have beaten all of them except for the online ones and i cant seem to get that 1 last callenge unlocked in park city so that i can move on to europe
Old 12-26-2008, 12:19 PM   #65
Unregistered

does any one know how to get the achievment its just a game ?
and Valedictorian
Old 12-26-2008, 12:25 PM   #66
Unregistered

can any one help me get to shaun white i dont even know what to beat in park city
Old 12-26-2008, 03:23 PM   #67
Unregistered

i got target edition, but i cant find the exclusive mountain ...do you have to beat the game?
Old 12-26-2008, 07:16 PM   #68
Unregistered

What do I do now?

So I'm kind of new to the game. Got all the Euros, and went to Shaun so he could give me "Breakthrough Powers" or whatever. Now I got all the Yen, and he's nowhere to be found. Last time he told me to meet him at his hideout in Park City. This time, all it said was "Congratulations, You collected all the Yen". I went to his hideout in Park City, he's not there. I went to his hideout in Japan, not there either. What do I do now?
Old 12-26-2008, 09:30 PM   #69
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

in park ity where is his hideout and how do you get in. ive been sratching y head on this one.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:33 PM   #70
Unregistered

Re: What do I do now?

Quote:
So I'm kind of new to the game. Got all the Euros, and went to Shaun so he could give me "Breakthrough Powers" or whatever. Now I got all the Yen, and he's nowhere to be found. Last time he told me to meet him at his hideout in Park City. This time, all it said was "Congratulations, You collected all the Yen". I went to his hideout in Park City, he's not there. I went to his hideout in Japan, not there either. What do I do now?
where you find him @ park city?
Old 12-26-2008, 10:02 PM   #71
Unregistered

I found him in Park City by tracking his big fiery head on the map. His trailer is on the right area of mid-mountain. You have to go through an icy tunnel to get there. I think my game glitched out on me. I can't seem to find any way to get to Dollar Collection. I tried to get to his hideout in Alaska, but it seems like I'll need the "Speed Boost" feature. This is frustrating as hell. Any suggestions other than starting over?
Old 12-26-2008, 10:19 PM   #72
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
I found him in Park City by tracking his big fiery head on the map. His trailer is on the right area of mid-mountain. You have to go through an icy tunnel to get there. I think my game glitched out on me. I can't seem to find any way to get to Dollar Collection. I tried to get to his hideout in Alaska, but it seems like I'll need the "Speed Boost" feature. This is frustrating as hell. Any suggestions other than starting over?
is it by any land marks like a house or a challange?
you need supa speed and supa bounce thimgs. ;0
Old 12-26-2008, 10:32 PM   #73
Unregistered

No, you don't need anything special. Just a sense of direction and some board control. Once you get all of the Euros, then the radar will have a Shaun White icon so you know where to go. That's the problem I'm having now, there is no such icon. And there's also no Dollar icon to collect those either. I just cruise the mountain and do the random challenges/contests.
Old 12-26-2008, 10:34 PM   #74
Unregistered

Quote:
does anyone know how to start as goofy and stay goofy i got the wii and the balance board but i cant ride my skateboard or surf the normal way so i got no hope with this, surely someone thought to put in an option but dammed if i can find it
did you figure this out? I think you can turn around 180 degrees and you would then be facing goofy.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:28 PM   #75
Unregistered

Talking Re: What do I do now?

Quote:
For that one he's in europe