About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-13-2008, 02:57 PM   #46
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
does anybody know how to beat the airtime challenge at the top of park city? they give you 1min and they expect you to spend nearly half of that in the air for one medal!!!!! i have the best boards and i have chosen every path imaginable! still cant get it. can someone please help?!?!?!?
i did this with the board named demon or something in the freeride section and took me around an hour to complete. my route was to go right and do as many backflips as possible off as many ramps as it is possible, even just the ground. if you keep at it you will get it but its the hardest one so its good practise.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:56 AM   #47
killerspeenRO

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
does anybody know how to beat the airtime challenge at the top of park city? they give you 1min and they expect you to spend nearly half of that in the air for one medal!!!!! i have the best boards and i have chosen every path imaginable! still cant get it. can someone please help?!?!?!?
I have exactly the same issue as u do...I can't stay 26 seconds in the air ( 19,89 is my best )... and I don't have the best board either what should I do? 4 help contact me /// kta_killerspeen@yahoo.com
Old 12-15-2008, 02:21 AM   #48
steve

where is shaun white located after u get the tokens?
Old 12-16-2008, 09:04 PM   #49
Unregistered

i forgot wher ethe park city hideout is can anyone help me out?
Old 12-17-2008, 01:35 AM   #50
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerspeenRO View Post
I have exactly the same issue as u do...I can't stay 26 seconds in the air ( 19,89 is my best )... and I don't have the best board either what should I do? 4 help contact me /// kta_killerspeen@yahoo.com
Just do little bunny hops you get like .8 seconds airtime for each hop of course direct yourself towards jumps but just hop off them no point doing a trick
Old 12-18-2008, 02:05 AM   #51
Unregistered

i have gotten the third set of coins (the American dollars), now I can't figure out how to find Shaun, he isn't at his regular hideouts. Do you have to use focus and the speed burst to find him? If anyone could tell me how to do it at any of the locations, that's be awesome. Or is there a specific location you have to go to?
Old 12-18-2008, 06:23 PM   #52
Unregistered

why wont it let me challenge shaun white again please someone lol i need to beat the game
Old 12-19-2008, 07:34 PM   #53
Unregistered

Unhappy career in europe

how do u get the last master coin the last coin of all 4 u need to get. its on a mountain and i can see it!!! how do i get it i cant power jump either!!! where is it and how do i get it!!!
Old 12-20-2008, 12:50 AM   #54
Unregistered

how do you spin faster? i keep trying that butter spin achievement and i do a lot of spins but i cant get it
Old 12-21-2008, 12:35 PM   #55
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by the gatman 360 View Post
does any one know how to get the last coin in Alaska where it is on top of the huge dish i cant get up high enough
what you have to do is use the supa speed then when you do supa bounce dont do any flips, you will grind on the dish and get it
Old 12-21-2008, 06:08 PM   #56
Unregistered

anyone know where i can look at a map so i can get my last two coins? it's two in europe, i already have the rest.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:13 PM   #57
Unregistered

Quote:
hidden valley nailed it today stoked
dude i shred up hidden valley there aint any big rails up there just 2 shitty boxes... where u from i live in pgh

_rino
Old 12-21-2008, 11:16 PM   #58
Unregistered

Quote:
I have finally beat shaun white and reading the booklet that comes with the game, it mentions on page 7, TARGET. There is an exclusive map, do anyone know where it is or anything about it?
u have 2 buy the exclusive version of the game, only Target Stores carry them.. i got me a copy
Old 12-22-2008, 06:07 PM   #59
Unregistered

can anyone tell me how to get into shauns hideouts?
Old 12-23-2008, 01:36 PM   #60
Unregistered

Supa Powa (20 points) Get this one by completing Shaun's first task

Does Anyone know how to unlock this acheivment if you do please help me. to complete shauns first task