About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-08-2008, 02:29 AM   #31
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
k never mind that airtime challenge i figured out a good way to do it.... but now i am also having problems with shaun white. not the points thing though. i got like 24K on him my first couple tries and i quit cuz he kept getting 30K+. but now it wont let me challenge him again. when i go to his Alaskin hideout the challenge bubble is still there but instead of 2 black diamonds, it is a greed circle, and it wont let me press A on it......kinda frustrating considering i just rented the friggin game! any help or suggestions would be awsome. thanx
How did you figure out to beat the airtime challenge? its so frustrating. ive been working on it for hours and cant get it. need to spend 26 seconds out of sixty seconds in the air for 1 medal!? AHHHGG!
Old 12-08-2008, 07:10 AM   #32
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
anyone know a huge rail to get the dr.jib acheivment on
the rail at the bottom of the slopes in Japan worked for me. It is also good for the magnet achievement
Old 12-08-2008, 07:13 AM   #33
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by the gatman 360 View Post
does any one know how to get the last coin in Alaska where it is on top of the huge dish i cant get up high enough
you have to use the focus power and I had to use the burton vapor board, it took a couple tries.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:20 AM   #34
Unregistered

Quote:
yea does anyone know how to get respect from the riders at any mountain, i got the All Aska achievement somehow but i cant seem to get the others
just keep riding and doing tricks on the mountain and eventually you will earn the achievement.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:37 PM   #35
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

how do you get the acheivement where it says you have to earn the respect from the internet ? its well dodge
Old 12-08-2008, 02:57 PM   #36
Unregistered

Has anyone unlocked the race mode? Is there a cheat to unlock race mode or know what needs to be done to race?
Old 12-10-2008, 08:05 PM   #37
Unregistered

i have the same problem with shaun white... i quit the challenge and now it wont let me challenge him again what do i do
Old 12-11-2008, 07:46 PM   #38
Unregistered

Quote:
Yeah Does anyone know how to ride regular right away I always find my character going to goofy.. and unlike any other snowboarding game you cant just change this by checking a box on or off or regular or goofy

to change your stance you gota butter spin..

if your on xbox 360 just press the right stick forward and turn slightly until you turn then let go.. if you hold to long youll bail

to get the big run achievment theres a bug to help you..

go to japan.. go to the top then go down just a tiny bit till you see a lodge with alot of snow on the roof.. it will have tables. walk upto the tables and put urself in a corner where the table touches the fence. when ur there in the corner set a marker in it. then press the R trigger repeatedly. it will take a few tries but you'll get a score about 4,000,000,000,000. yup four trillion. also youll get 13B in cash :]

there is video tuts on youtube for it
Old 12-11-2008, 07:49 PM   #39
Unregistered

Quote:
the rail at the bottom of the slopes in Japan worked for me. It is also good for the magnet achievement

even better.

go to europe and go to the lift above the shaun white symble. you'll know its the right one when u see a sign when you get there

go to the left of the sign and go STRAIGHT until you see a little gatelike thing with the shaun symble on it. go up to it and set a marker at the top. there is a MASSIVE rail on there

also after you get the first focus power the monorail works great.. also for the magnet achievment :]
Old 12-11-2008, 07:52 PM   #40
Unregistered

Quote:
this is really weird...did this happen to ne one else...got all 3 coins for park city and europe and then went to japan and went riding around for a bit then i checked my money and i have 130 million dollars!! lol i bought every piece of equiment!! lol ne one have an answer to how that happened lol

i do. you inadvertadly did a bug lol. most people know how to abuse the bug.. BTW its 13B not 13M :] the cash goes off the screen. anyways you get cash for big runs. look at your achievments i garentee you also have "big run" unlocked. lol
Old 12-12-2008, 07:07 PM   #41
Unregistered

Smile Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
does anyone know how to get the dr.air acheivement or the one where it says you have to be sick in mid air?????
On the target mountain when you play as shaun white, you can spin and flip better than usual, so when you are trying to pass that level, the first match he has you play will give you the opportunity to get the dr. air achievement... just do as many air tricks as you can and stay at a high speed
Old 12-12-2008, 10:33 PM   #42
Unregistered

Smile Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
how do you jump off a rail to the next rail??
you press the right trigger to jump and press it again to jump off the ramp or to get on another one
=)
Old 12-12-2008, 10:36 PM   #43
Unregistered

Quote:
Does anyone know any hints for getting the coin at the top of the mountain in Alaska? I can't seem to ollie over the gap to get to it. I seem to get enough speed but everytime I go to jump I fall on my ass. I've even tried getting a better board. It's really getting irritating.

The best thing you can do to help your jumps to be higher is buying an expensive board. it did the same thing to me until i bought a nicer board. i would recommend saving your money to but the best board there is!
=)
Old 12-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #44
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach View Post
where is shawn whites hide out in alaska is it his head when u look at the map

You can view every map when you are transported to the mountain you want to go..
press start and the select button to view the complete map of the mountain, by pressing the right and left triggers allows you to view the mountain from the top to the bottom...
when you see the icon with shaun whites face (white guy with red hair) you can follow the map to his hideout!
=)
Old 12-12-2008, 11:40 PM   #45
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

when you get to shawn whites hide out how do you break through the ice? we cant figure it out