About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-19-2009, 07:11 PM   #256
wint

Exclamation Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

how do u get the first set of coins? im reallly lost and dont know where they are
Old 11-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #257
Unregistered

Angry Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

how do u do tricks ?????????????
Old 11-27-2009, 10:41 PM   #258
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

wint the first set of coins is easy just ride around every mountain right on top of the coin icon till you get to it and for ppl having trouble getting high scores cork spins and rodeos are best for getting multipliers just grab al of them and make them as big as possible olso for rails do some switchup and spin off
Old 12-17-2009, 03:04 AM   #259
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

call me dense but how do you begin the sean quest, I got the coins in tjhe first tier and completed all the ultimate challenges, what do i do now
Old 01-17-2010, 01:15 PM   #260
Unregistered

Question Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

does anyone know where to bring the euros in park city?
Old 01-31-2010, 05:42 PM   #261
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
uhm i cant seem to fiind shauns hideout in park city can someone help me! if u need to u can e-mail me at kernel333333@aim.com this is really frusterating

you haf to fulow the face or har orange thing on you map at the bottom of your screne your welcome
Old 02-05-2010, 04:26 PM   #262
Unregistered

Hey everyone,
just need a bit of help..
I've completed the triple slam event but now I don't know what to do...I've checed out all his hideouts again but can't find him.
My question is: What do you do after you finish the triple slam?
Please reply soon, thanks.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:54 PM   #263
Unregistered

Quote:
why wont it let me challenge shaun white again please someone lol i need to beat the game
you have to go back to the hiding place you found him at ( hint just put down a marker)
Old 02-26-2010, 10:11 AM   #264
Unregistered

Cool Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Where is shawn white after you get all the yens i saw him at the top off a hill but he went down. plzzzzzzz help me
Old 03-03-2010, 02:59 PM   #265
Unregistered

you dont break through the ice you go farther up the hill you r on and there is a sign with the logo and you follow it till u see a trailer on the right nd shaun is standin outside
Old 03-21-2010, 07:28 PM   #266
Unregistered

iight bra. heres what you do.
go into the ride with friends and host a private sesh.
you dont need to invite anyone.
then just ride with the multiplaya on and you will eventually get enough respect for the achivement
hope it works homie!
Old 03-28-2010, 04:13 PM   #267
Unregistered

Re: What do I do now?

Quote:
where you find him @ park city?
you go do europe and go to his hide out his hide out is on the map. it looks like a shuan white face.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:24 AM   #268
Mr Tokhiby

i did all of the challanges in europe, but no challaenges unlocked, why? there is only one in park city i cant do which is the air time one, any info will be apreciated (:
email me - AA@intotheblue.me.uk
Old 05-29-2010, 11:30 PM   #269
Unregistered

Wink Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

does anyone know how to beat the 1080 challenge in Europe?
plz......HELP!!!!
Old 05-29-2010, 11:51 PM   #270
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Completed the game today, STOKED !
hey do u no how to beat the 1080 challenge?