About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-14-2009, 06:10 PM   #241
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

hey guys
I cant seem to find one of the final coins in Europe. It is supposed to be somewhat near to shaun hideout. It is my last coin so I am despaired. please help.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:11 PM   #242
Unregistered

Wink Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
anyone know a huge rail to get the dr.jib acheivment on
japan has a huge rail just grind on it and spin and u should get it
Old 07-27-2009, 11:58 AM   #243
Unregistered

Shaun White Snowboarding

How do i unlock THE ULTIMATE COMPETITION in the mountains, it says i need to at least get 1 medal in each Challenge and Competition, and i did in Europe. So i dont know what to do, if you guys could give me any ideas, tips, any help, that would be awesome
Old 07-30-2009, 03:43 PM   #244
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

On the Alaska Mountain in my player log it shows challenges that i haven't done but they are not on the map can anyone help?
Old 08-06-2009, 11:39 AM   #245
Tomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuhr View Post
Was that for me?
How to use b3, on a laptop?
please quote my message when you answer
Enter button
Old 08-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #246
Pissed off

Im at the coin in alaska on the dish i know that you use the stupid jump and speed power and i start before that fence on the hill but i cant get high enough to reach the dish i hit it but not high enough to gring it the board im using has *** speed and full amplitude i tryied taking off the jump in diffrent palces closer and farer from the end nothing is working wtf and tips or is this game glitched or some shit
Old 08-15-2009, 07:39 PM   #247
Unregistered

Quote:
does anybody know how to beat the airtime challenge at the top of park city? they give you 1min and they expect you to spend nearly half of that in the air for one medal!!!!! i have the best boards and i have chosen every path imaginable! still cant get it. can someone please help?!?!?!?

Try pushing Y (triangle in PS3 version) and it puts you in a different camera angle, you get more points through this method.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #248
Unregistered

What comes after Iconic Session in Shaun White Snowboarding???
Old 08-30-2009, 12:11 PM   #249
Dud wheres car?

just rapidly press the jump button, the time will come easy.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:54 AM   #250
Unregistered

Quote:
What comes after Iconic Session in Shaun White Snowboarding???
nothing comes after iconic
Old 09-10-2009, 05:43 PM   #251
dengeniul

can someone tell me how do i add my own songs to the game??? mind you that i play on a pc...
Old 10-11-2009, 08:21 PM   #252
Unregistered

Quote:
does anybody know how to beat the airtime challenge at the top of park city? they give you 1min and they expect you to spend nearly half of that in the air for one medal!!!!! i have the best boards and i have chosen every path imaginable! still cant get it. can someone please help?!?!?!?
just hit all the ramps... thats what i did.. u only need like 7 seconds in the air to beat it
Old 10-12-2009, 01:38 PM   #253
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach View Post
where is shawn whites hide out in alaska is it his head when u look at the map
I cant get to his hide out!!!! i see the signs leadiing to it but i cant get there!!
Old 10-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #254
Unregistered

i got all the coins and everything and won all the ultimate chalenges and i went and challenged shaun.. and he was getting huge scores and i couldnt beat him.. so i practised ALOT than went back to his hideout and it wont let me challenge him wat should i do
Old 10-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #255
Unregistered

Quote:
How did you figure out to beat the airtime challenge? its so frustrating. ive been working on it for hours and cant get it. need to spend 26 seconds out of sixty seconds in the air for 1 medal!? AHHHGG!
its not hard. you just keep jumping at any moment you can. and always keep ollying. cuz those half seconds add up.