About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-29-2009, 05:47 PM   #211
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

this is kinda dum but does anyone know how to beat the last event in supper slam. it just doesnt want to winn no matter what i do.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:40 PM   #212
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
does anybody know how to beat the airtime challenge at the top of park city? they give you 1min and they expect you to spend nearly half of that in the air for one medal!!!!! i have the best boards and i have chosen every path imaginable! still cant get it. can someone please help?!?!?!?
Dude you need the purple/pink Capita(i think thats what its called) board then take the right trail line, jump and grab as much as you can, i did it this morning in like 2 trys. hope it helps
Old 04-06-2009, 09:11 PM   #213
konar_gimblih
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 konar_gimblih is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

^
yes...
i've discovered that it was easy way to beat Airtime Challenge in Park City,,in this case i used 11thousands cost Freeride board...
From the start point, just go to right trail...and just jump and get backside/frontside spin or grab the board in any slope you find...it'll add another 0.5 second...
before, i take mid and left trail and left me with just 15-22 seconds airtime...but now i got about >25 seconds...
goodluck...
konar_gimblih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:09 PM   #214
Unregistered

does anyone know how to get the final coins in europe? the ones with which you have to use the big-jump powerup or whatever its called...i've got all the other coins just not these and i can't seem to find the way to get to them. i can see the icons which glow indicating where they are but i can't get to them...oh, and also i dont know how to use the 'place marker' things and it's really annoying!!
thanks
Old 04-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #215
Unregistered

Quote:
anyone know a huge rail to get the dr.jib acheivment on
the mono rail is big enough in europe
Old 04-17-2009, 04:18 PM   #216
Unregistered

Does anyone know where to go after you get all 12 blue coins? Like where do I go to meet shaun?
Old 04-20-2009, 01:03 PM   #217
Olli

Quote:
why wont it let me challenge shaun white again please someone lol i need to beat the game
i have done the triple slam but i dont know what to do next would u plz help me
Old 04-28-2009, 02:25 PM   #218
Unregistered

Talking Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
anyone know a huge rail to get the dr.jib acheivment on
Yah just when you get all the euros you have to break thourgh a wall of wood and hope on the rail to get the Dr.Jib
Old 04-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #219
Unregistered

Quote:
Dude you need the purple/pink Capita(i think thats what its called) board then take the right trail line, jump and grab as much as you can, i did it this morning in like 2 trys. hope it helps

you can also just keep pushing right trigger(Jump) and you get a lot of air time.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:30 PM   #220
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli View Post
First try shutting down your console then try agian.

And after you beat the triple slam beat all the ultimate comp. then meet shaun in his hide out in alaska
Old 04-28-2009, 02:33 PM   #221
Baconbits135

Quote:
does anyone know how to get the final coins in europe? the ones with which you have to use the big-jump powerup or whatever its called...i've got all the other coins just not these and i can't seem to find the way to get to them. i can see the icons which glow indicating where they are but i can't get to them...oh, and also i dont know how to use the 'place marker' things and it's really annoying!!
thanks
i do know how to place the marker press down on the d pad and press x then to warp down on the d pad and press B
Old 04-28-2009, 02:35 PM   #222
Baconbits135

Quote:
You have to beat all the ultimate compations then meat Shaun in his hide out in alaska.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:36 PM   #223
Baconbits135

Quote:
Does anyone know where to go after you get all 12 blue coins? Like where do I go to meet shaun?
you meat shaun in Alaska
Old 04-28-2009, 02:40 PM   #224
Baconbits135

Quote:

Beat all the ultimate compations, then meat shaun in alaska
Old 05-05-2009, 01:39 PM   #225
A WALKin shed 4

Quote:
how do you get the big run achievment like what does it mean by dont stop or bail to go high enough
u ave to get a big session i got 63,000 and then i got it