About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-08-2009, 05:31 PM   #196
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

how do you do the air time challenge in park city? because its kinda annoying me and i've been stuck on it for days
Old 03-09-2009, 08:18 PM   #197
Unregistered

Angry Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

I Can't Get The Crowns in Europe, and I am getting really frustrated. Please Help. Please write back soon.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #198
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

You need to use the Super jump to get to the crown on the the satalite dish ,it's just a giant jib.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #199
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Im onto the Crown Coins and i have got them every were apart from one in alaska!!
Its the one ontop of that giant satelite dish, any tips please??

Thanks
You need to use the super jump. It's a giant Jib. go to pg 14 and please answer the second question
Old 03-14-2009, 04:02 PM   #200
Unregistered

Uhmm, why do I get like 10-500 max pts each trick?
Old 03-14-2009, 11:16 PM   #201
Unregistered

to get the satellite coin use focus and do a nose grab it will make you grind it and get the coin
Old 03-17-2009, 01:41 PM   #202
Unregistered

Does anyone know how to get shaun's snowboard?

I beat him, and have the board he uses. But i have seen people with his acctual board with the stickers on it and what not
Old 03-19-2009, 08:08 PM   #203
Unregistered

Question Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

I Have the Target Edition But the mountain isn't unlocked. Do you unlock it at the end? Please reply ASAP
Old 03-19-2009, 08:20 PM   #204
Unregistered

where is shauns hide out in park city on ps3 im having a heck of a time finding it
Old 03-19-2009, 09:00 PM   #205
Unregistered

ok i dont see a big firey head on my map ive got all euros but cant find the hideout and is it my game (brand new just got it a few hours ago) or the ps3 im starting to get pissed off ive been looking for a few hours PLEASE HELP ME
Old 03-22-2009, 12:01 AM   #206
Unregistered

I got to Shauns Hide out in alaska....but nothing happens.
Literally. I walk up to his trailer and nothing happens. Did I not finish something? i have all the coins.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:09 AM   #207
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i got to shauns hide out in alaska....but nothing happens.
Literally. I walk up to his trailer and nothing happens. Did i not finish something? I have all the coins.
someone help
ive been stuck here for days. Wtf
Old 03-22-2009, 09:15 PM   #208
Unregistered

Wink Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
anyone know a huge rail to get the dr.jib acheivment on
go ride the monorail in europe

-hawaiiboy97
Old 03-25-2009, 12:57 AM   #209
Unregistered

Angry Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

ok i feel retarded but on the last yen on alaska when you have to cross a suspended bridge and rails and what have you... no matter what i fall of on the last rail before the next bridge i cant control anything or try to stay on i made it once out of luck but i went strait off the bridge
Old 03-28-2009, 10:42 PM   #210
Unregistered

lost crown

hey, i've found every single crown on all the slopes besides intihuatana. i found 9/10 of the crowns and i've been searching and searching but i cant find the final crown!!! does anyone know the locations of all the crowns on that slope??????